• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP Alex Trebek

CarsonTheCat

Don't mind me, I'm just a cat
My heart goes out to his family....I know he was 80 years old, and sick for quite some time, but you're never quite prepared to hear news like this.

I don't know who they would ever find to replace him as host on Jeopardy, but the show will never be the same.

RIP Alex! Going to miss him for sure.... A lot of people out there dying from pancreatic cancer in the USA lately. Makes you wonder what’s in our food supply that could be a culprit.

My wife has her money on Ken Jennings replacing him.

RIP Alex, Pancreatic cancer is a bitch! The lack of an effective treatment that prolongs life beyond the 5 year level is disheartening!

RIP Alex! Going to miss him for sure.... A lot of people out there dying from pancreatic cancer in the USA lately. Makes you wonder what’s in our food supply that could be a culprit.

My wife has her money on Ken Jennings replacing him.

I was just saying the same thing to my wife, although my thought was "Maybe there's something in the water?". You think of all the pollutants in the air, then it rains and takes all those pollutants with it into the water supply.

Maybe so, maybe not, but it's scary. My grandma died of pancreatic cancer 15 years ago.

That's horrible. As you said, he was 80 with a history of cancer, but it still is hard to see someone you grew up with pass away.

IIRC, both Roy Scheider and Patrick Swayze passed due to pancreatic cancer, as well.

I was just saying the same thing to my wife, although my thought was "Maybe there's something in the water?". You think of all the pollutants in the air, then it rains and takes all those pollutants with it into the water supply.

Maybe so, maybe not, but it's scary. My grandma died of pancreatic cancer 15 years ago.
I was thinking along the lines of everything that is put in our foods these days and things like sodas. Especially, processed foods that the pancreas has to aid in processing. High fructose corn syrups, artificial sweeteners, emulsifiers, preservatives, etc.

My children are 32 and 26 and they both used to run to the tv when they heard the theme music come on. For some reason it mesmerized them. Ken Jennings is a good fit for the next host of Jeopardy but Alex will be who I think of when I hear the music. God speed Mr. Trebek, you will be missed.

Rest In Peace, Alex. Jeopardy will never be the same.

Definitely sucks so bad. My heart goes out to his family. Truly a legend in the world of TV and seemed like such a kind and genuine soul.

Daily Double:
This year will go down as being the most fucked up shit anyone can remember.

What is 2020?

Rest in peace, Mr. Trebek. You did so much to spark my curiosity in all things considered random trivia.