• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Robusto Pass

wolfman2001

I'm a newbie looking for a pass. Since, (as best I can tell) there aren't any open ones right now, let me start one. Anyone interested in a Robusto pass? That's right Robusto. If I get enough participants, I'll send out 10-15 cigars. The usual rules apply. Since it's a small amount of cigars, I'm looking for 5-7 people to participate. E-mail me if you're interested. The first 5-7 responses will be included. Once I get enough people, more specific rules and all other pertinent info. will be posted. E-mail me at: kakazut001@hawaii.rr.com

Well first welcome to the board! :biggrin:
Second it does appear that the 100th member and the band pass are still open , Jojocigars pass seems to have hit a snag.
If you have any questions let me or one of the other members nknow and we'd be glad to help you.
Oh ya and I'll get in on a robusto pass ya gotta love the short styx. :)
(Edited by DarrenR at 6:59 am on April 6, 2001)

Welcome, Wolfman. Count me in. I would love to play. I will email you
with my snailer.

Let me clarify some things. Answer questions that I've been asked. Although I call myself a newbie, it is to this board and site only. As you can see I just registered. I've been smoking cigars since 1980 and premiums (hand-rolled imports) since '84. So, I have a very good selection of cigars. My goal is to share some of my cigars with others as well as hoping to get my grubby little paws on some that I may not have. So, this pass will include some ISOMs, "Super-premiums" and premium cigars. I hope this answers all questions and puts to ease the minds of elitists who are afraid to share their smokes and help turn real newbies on to good smokes.

Wolfman, you won't find elitists on this board, my friend. I've been smoking for almost 30 years and since I've been here I've been turned on to some nice cigars by so-called newbies (I hate that term). You can teach an old dog new tricks when it come to cigarsWelcome to the board . With that count me in on this pass. E-mail away.

Well...since you put it that way, WolfMan, count me in.
e-mail on its way

Thanks to all those who replied. The Robusto Pass is a go. I'll be e-mailing those who have successfully made it. The pass will be starting sometime this week. No later than Wed.. Mahalo to all who responded.

Now that you've closed the pass, you probably want to post the pass order. Good luck with this pass! :cool:

Hey guys.  The pass has just changed slightly.  Instead of 7 we now have 9 people involved.  Now, instead of 15 there will be 24 cigars in the box.  Specifics as follows:Members (in order):Matt Marcus
DarrenR
Charlieb
Shadow
Clinton Davis
Tom Ufer
EdGar
Robert Finney
Michael HarveyThe smokes are:  Carlos Torano Reserva Selecta Maduro; CAO L'Anniversaire Cameroon; Partagas Limited
Reserve; Ashton VSG; AF Chateau SG; Excalibur 1066 Merlin; ERDM Robusto Larga; Macanudo Robust Hyde Park; ERDM Choix Supreme (ISOM), Opus X; Cohiba (ISOM); Grand Nica; Lone Wolf; Partagas Serie D No. 4 (ISOM); Bahia Vintage '96; Astral Besos; Petrus Rothschild; Macanudo Vintage #5 1988; AF Anejo; CAO Xtreme; AF Don Carlos; LGC Wavell Maduro (FLA); LGC Wavell Nat. (DR) and H. Uppman H2000.Everything will go out on Wed..     :)

Just changed the order of the list. The order is now:Charlieb
DarrenR
Matt Marcus
EdGar
Shadow
Clinton Davis
Tom Ufer
Robert Finney
Michael Harvey

Well I guess this is the post you've been waiting for. The game is afoot. Yes, I just sent out the package today, one day early. :) So, Charlieb, be on the lookout, it'll be coming your way soon. Since it's traveling a long distance, I shipped it UPS 2nd Day Air. The tracking number for this initial shipping is:1Z X99 155 02 1008 1901Let us know when you get it Charlie.

Yippee!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:
It is here. Great Job, Wolfman!!
I am rubbing my hands with glee.
Hope to get it back out in 1 or 2 days.
I'll post an update. Thanks for letting me play!
Get ready Darren R, comin your way. :cheesy: