• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Robusto Pass

The pass continues :) Coming your way Darren.
Conf.# 0300 1290 0007 1911 7735
Ins.# VB 038 621 675 USTakes:     AF Anejo
              CAO Extreme
              ERDM Choix SupremePuts:      Diamond Crown #5
             Cuesta Rey Centenario #7
             Perdomo Estate Regente
             Ashton Aged Maduro #10
             Sancho Panza ValienteGreat Pass!! Thanks for letting me play.  

Pass is here and will be off to M.Marcus in the morning
Takes:
CAO Anniv. (I've been wanting to try one of these)Puts:
Laluna Reserva '96
La Flor De Box press
Arturo Fuente Special
La FinicaI wasn't totally prepared for this pass so soon so 2 of those are more lonsdale than robusto(sorry :) ) My robusto supply is low on premiums right now. :biggrin:
conf#0300-1290-0007-1911-7827
Thanx for letting me play. It will be out tomarow morning.

No problem. Smokes are smokes and good smokes are even better. And these are good smokes. Mahalo.

It went out about 11:00 so its on its way!
Thanx for letting me participate. :cool:

*damaga report*
got the pass this afternoon, opened it up and after looking around for a minute found that the humi opened up...I don't know if it was loose from the last person who added some water...maybe the p.o. man got rough with it, but there's water on the bottom long with the rubberry crystal stuff. So far the damage looks confined to the white wrapping of an ERDM and an ISOM Cohiba (the cohibas pretty bad, which is ****ty because I was hoping to grab it.) I thought the partagas would have gotten it too, but it was protected by some big ol' cedar wrapped smoke. I'll clean it all up and refresh the humi...I'll probably tape the lid on the humi too. Anything else I should do before I send it out tomorrow?

No. Glad to hear most of the smokes are ok. If you have another (better) type of humi, you might wanna change that. Otherwise, just leave it . Thanks for taling care of it.

I don't have a humi small enough, the box is 'quite' tight as it is. Anyway, here are my takes and puts. I'll post the confirmation number after lunch.Take(s): Opus XPut(s):2-Punch double maduro
2-Cifuentes (partagas)
2-cinco vegas
1-Premium Dominicana (Fuente)
1- Ashton reserve***whoever put in the Opus, I was too lazy to look before I packaged it, please send me your snailer...I just got a box of RyJ ISOM excepcionales in, and I'd like to thank you personally for the chance to try this smoke.Matt the Avenger

Pass sent: coming your way Edconf: 0300 1290 0007 1911 7780
insured*note; the one unbanded cigar is the ERDM, as I said the white wrap was soaked, but the stick seemed fine.

Thanks Matt for taking care of the box. Since the Cohiba got damaged and you couldn't get at it, I'll send you a couple. Also, the Opus was one of the original smokes in the box.

With a typical Shadow turnaround I should see this pass by Thursday...cool ...very cool

picked the box up at the PO today and will mail it out tomarrow.Took:
Ashton, Fuente Robusto, and La GloriaPut:
Mayorga Robusto, Aristoff, Partagas, Partagas, and La LunaGreat Pass thanks for letting me play.

Cinfirmation Number:
0300 1290 0007 1911 7759I also insured for &#36250

Standing by. Forget about a Thursday arrival to you Tex. :wink: