• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Robusto Pass

Hey y'all...just wanted to say thanks again for letting 'ticipate. Wanted to smoke an Opus for a while...and could never seems to snag one. Now I get to smoke one on my 21st b-day (Mon). I think it'll make it a bit more special. Thanks again.Matt the Avenger

Pass received. Will post put/takes later. Will go out Monday.

I am on the pass route after both
Clinton and Tom. I do not know when
I will get the box; however I will
be out of town from May 5 thru May 13.
I do not want to hold up the pass or
have the sticks sit at the PO until I
get back. Tom, feel free to send the
box directly to Michael when you get it. Sorry for the bad timing on my part.

Pass went out this afternoon enroute to Tex. Confirmation # 0300 1290 0007 1911 7766. Insured for &#36250.Takes:
Partagas Series D #4
La Gloria Cubana MaduroPuts:
Cohiba (ISOM)
RyJ Vintage #3
La Rosa Especiale MiFavoritaThanks for including me on this pass Wolfman.

Excellent pass going on here. Great puts and talk about turnaround!!! Glad to be a part of this 1. :)

The box is in VA but I can't get off work early enough to get it...this sux...hope springs eternal for tomorrow...

Got the box in good shape...Shadow always do well. good box there WolfieTakes
Romeo y Julieta vintage
Perdomo Estate
Ashton #10 MaduroPuts
Punch Corojo Rothchild (x2, I figured that way at least would make to HI (couldn't figure out how to spell the states name and make it look right)
Perdomo #4 (really a figurado ...but about the same size)
La Gloria Cubana Series R #4 the box is just about full to capacity...Thanks for letting me playI will post the numbers tomorrow

Thanks Wolfie...Heads up TomU it going your way!!!!
confrimation number 0300 1290 0007 1911 7773. Thanks Wolfman

Cool !! I should have it on Monday. I'll give it a quick turnaround, I'm 95% sure of my takes and puts. Never thought I'd want to rush a weekend, but for this.... lol

Finally got it !! LOLMan that box is rammed with Primo smokes !Takes: Cohiba (ISOM), A. Fuente Chateau SG, Punch Double MaduroPuts: Saint Luis Rey (ISOM), Bauza Robusto, Davidoff PerfectoThanks for letting me play, this was my first box pass ever!! Hope everyone else enjoys this as much as I did.USPS Conf # 0300 1290 0007 1911 7797
Ins # VB 038 621 738 US for &#36250This will go out this afternoon on my way home from work. Look out Robert here it comes !

OK, can you tell how excited this pass got me?? LOLConf # 0300 1290 0007 1911 7803
Ins # VB 038 621 741 US for &#36250Out this afternoon to Michael