• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival 2017

Christian

Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival - https://rmcigarfestival.com/the-event/description/

The next Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival will be August 26th, 2017 in Broomfield, CO!

Tickets go on sale April 3rd @ 8am.

Description:

The Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival is located in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountain Front Range. The 2017 RMCF will be returning to the world renowned Omni Interlocken Resort in Broomfield Colorado! The festival attracts consumers that are geared toward premium high-end product – including premium cigars, hand-crafted brews, unique wine and spirits, excellent food and everything encompassing the finer things in life.

RMCF Attendees have the chance to mingle with the most prominent cigar manufacturers and celebrities from around the world. All attendees purchasing a cigar ticket will be provided with an official festival bag containing over 20 (general admission looks like 40 cigars on website "cigar" page) premium cigars samples, cutter, lighter, festival glass, t-shirt, drink tickets and much more. Each attendee is provided with a free meal. Various ticket levels are offered to suit your needs. Please see the ticket section for more information on these ticket levels.

The festival runs from 11 - 6pm for VIP attendees and 12 – 6pm for all other attendees.

Highlights of the Festival:

Over 1,500 Consumers of Premium Cigars & Fine Product
The Top Premium Cigar Manufacturers from around the world
Craft Brew, Fine Wines, Local Spirits, Great Food
Live Music, Billiards & More.

Early General Admission: $140 (Discount of $25)

BUY EARLY AND SAVE $25 OFF EACH GA TICKET PURCHASED! For Cigar Lovers wanting to add to their collection and enjoy an excellent experience – ticket includes over 20 premium cigars, festival bag, cutter, lighter, souvenir glass, t-shirt, drink taster tickets, drawing prize ticket, meal & more.

I'll probably try get out there. I thought I'd post up the link before early bird tickets go on sale for those interested.

There will also be a "Rocky Mountain MEGA HERF" one week prior.

Friday August 19th 2017 from 7-11pm at Havana Manor Longmont, CO
For event info: Danny Szarmach // info@rmcigarfestival
https://rmcigarfestival.com/mega-herf-party/

If we didn't have family plans around that time, I would be in for heading over that way. There are quite a few CP members from your area that I'm sure are considering or have already made plans to go.

-Mike

@WyoSmoke There'll be plenty of future events :) Yeah, I feel like with the tobacco taxes out here it's worth it just for the included cigars. They'd be around $3 each assuming everything pictured on the cigars page under general admission is legit.
@Acclaym Lmao I haven't tried them yet, I just moved out here in the last couple of years. I'll have to at some point...

I've gone the last 4 years and I'll be there this year also!!! I've got a buddy in CO that I stay with and we normally end up at Shot gun willies afterwards.