• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rocky Patel Old World Reserve

I had my first OWR maddy this last sunday, and i have to say that I wasn't the least impressed. Me and dk_ace had each had one sitting around for a little while, and decided we would finally light em up. The burn had to be corrected constantly. The flavor was extremely one-dimensional, and just flat out tasteless and boring. After getting about half-way we gave up on it maybe getting better and trashed the rest while we moved on to a couple of Perdomo Habano Corojo. they were only like $5 smokes and were far better than the RP OWR s far as I am concerned.
B

Just a side note on the OWRs... Rocky has dropped the price on these.

MSRP is now:
Robusto $8.50
Torpedo $8.50
Toro $9.50

Jim

After all the good comments, I may need to revisit this stick. Like gunsandcigars88 said, ours were dog rockets. We both fought them for about twenty minutes before we decided they weren't worth it and moved on to another stick. Maybe we both got two duds, which is strange since they were bought from different stores at different times, but stranger things have happened.

I guess I'll have to try another one. I know everybody has there own tastes, but I couldn't find anything to like about mine. It was boring to say the very least, and I know this many people wouldn't like them if they were usually as bad as the ones we had.

D