• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rod- New Blazer

They haven't been released yet. Will post the GB once they're available.

Oops, I missed this. Is there a current group buy on these?

Watching this one...I want a Little Buddy :thumbs:

Watching this one...I want a Little Buddy :thumbs:

Just so you don't get a buzzing package from Jon, you might want to rephrase that to : "I want this new lighter". Just a suggestion.

Hrmm.. Amazon has it up for pre-sale: http://tinyurl.com/ycur46w

There they list the price as $55. So figure around that price. :)

Rod, I'd be interested in getting one (clear if possible).

Count me in for one, assuming I see the GB thread. :laugh:

Also If you could scratch out/paint over/lick off the "Little Buddy" in cutesy writing on the side before shipping mine out, it'd be much appreciated! :p

Count me in for one, assuming I see the GB thread. :laugh:

Also If you could lick off the "Little Buddy" it'd be much appreciated! :p

I don't think telling Ron to lick your "Little Buddy" is a good idea. :sign:

Yeah, I don't think RoN would appreciate you telling him to lick your little buddy, but then what do I know, I'm just RoD. :)

I will open the GB shortly. Don't expect them to be $55 either, I'll do a MUCH better price. :)

Yeah, I don't think RoN would appreciate you telling him to lick your little buddy, but then what do I know, I'm just RoD.
smile.gif

I will open the GB shortly. Don't expect them to be $55 either, I'll do a MUCH better price.
smile.gif

Thanks Ron, your the man!!
laugh.gif

Yeah, I don't think RoN would appreciate you telling him to lick your little buddy, but then what do I know, I'm just RoD. :)

I will open the GB shortly. Don't expect them to be $55 either, I'll do a MUCH better price. :)

Can't wait. Thanks RoG!

:laugh:

These are still back ordered. Called Blazer, who told me that they wouldn't be shipping for another two weeks (this was last Thursday 10/22).