• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Roger Waters 'The Wall' Concert at Yankee Stadium 7/6

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
Having seen Austen's (Set-In-Stone) status update about attending the Wall concert, I figured I throw out there that my son Anthony and I are going next Friday night, July 6th....

If anyone else is going, maybe we can meet and grab a few beers at Stan's and light up a cigar before the concert.

This sounds like a great time. One of my favorite albums, even though it came out before I was born. :) Many rock musicians were original back then. Most things sound the same today. Enjoy yourselves.

It was a great concert when he came here to houston a monnth ago or so. Fabulous pyro, crowd was awesome, album one of my favorites.....just a great overall time that you will have......post your thoughts after, so we can converse about it.....I will hold back my thoughts till then....lol

Gary,

I may be down!
If I can find someone to pick up my extra ticket.
Otherwise i will have to sell the pair :( .

-Rob

G$, check out the cigar spot on Gerard Avenue right off of 161st, right around the corner from that Crown Diner. It's a small spot and their house blends are pretty good.

Map it on your phone once you get over there if you can't find it, Royal Dominican Cigars 886 Gerard Avenue

I wish I could have been alive and old enough to see Pink Floyd live in concert. It is one of my only dreams in life. I know it may be a silly dream but they are my favorite and the greatest band in my opinion. Anyways hope you enjoyed the concert and one day I will see him in concert. He keeps showing up when I am out of country or in training.