• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rolling an Opus X Maduro BBMF

moki

el Presidente
Some pictures of an Opus X Maduro BBMF being rolled:

Rolling an Opus X Maduro BBMF

The wrapper on it is actually the same CT Broadleaf maduro wrapper used on the Anejos (though it was not cured in cognac barrels). Very dark.

Very nice looking! I just picked up a regular BBMF and it's quite a site!

Did you just return from another trip there or what? Great pictures and thank you for sharing them with the rest of us. :)

PSTAN said:
Did you just return from another trip there or what? Great pictures and thank you for sharing them with the rest of us. :)
[snapback]297380[/snapback]​

Yeah, I just got back from a trip to the DR (for CFC 2006 and other things).

Gorgeous!

Do you take cigars with you when you travel to the DR or do you buy cigars from the stores?

Wow. Fascinating! I wonder if the roller has any idea of the kind of mania his humble little handroll garners?

Wilkey

I have looked at Moki's pics (this and the others) a half a dozen times already...each time appreciating more and more what goes into the making of these gret smokes.

Thanks for letting us partake in your trip Moki!!!!!!

thanks for the pics, nice to see how some of the stuff we love is made.

Mokilicious? Gotta remember that one.

And thanks for sharing the pics. It's awesome stuff to see.

Ginseng said:
Wow. Fascinating! I wonder if the roller has any idea of the kind of mania his humble little handroll garners?

Wilkey
[snapback]297468[/snapback]​

I wonder if any of the rollers that roll the premium Fuente cigars realize how important they are ;)

jabba said:
Ginseng said:

Wilkey
[snapback]297468[/snapback]​

I wonder if any of the rollers that roll the premium Fuente cigars realize how important they are ;)
[snapback]297564[/snapback]​

Uh, isn't that what Wilkey just said?

symyn said:
Gorgeous!

Do you take cigars with you when you travel to the DR or do you buy cigars from the stores?
[snapback]297393[/snapback]​

All Fuente cigars are rolled in free trade zones. If they're sold in the country, they must be exported then imported, making them more expensive. If you're traveling there, bringing your own would be much chepaer. They had Opus at the shop at the resort for the CFC, but they were near Casa Fuente prices.

I think that that is the cigar I would most like to have in all of the world!!!

-Fetter