• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve cigar offer

Jinxedwarrior

Altadis U.S.A. has a four pack sampler which includes 1 Belicoso , 1 Toro, 1 Churchill and 1 Robusto for $7.95 shipping included. Pay by credit card on their secure site, or by mail to the addresses listed on their page.

Linky

I dont know about these sites. Very sketchy. I want them but its a very generic ordering form. Any one have issues with this?

I dont know about these sites. Very sketchy. I want them but its a very generic ordering form. Any one have issues with this?

I've done this with other Altadis offers and not had a problem. If you'd like to wait 6 to 8 weeks i'll let you know how this turns out.

Very nice!

I've also ordered from Altadis and have never had a problem. Actually the only problem is it takes too long to get the cigars. :sign:

I don't remember it linking to a site named for the offer last time, but it was a while ago. Has anyone tried to confirm with Altadis?

The last one I did with them did link me to a site named for the offer. I thought it was weird at the time too. I did get the stuff but 6 - 8 weeks sounds about right.

The last one I did with them did link me to a site named for the offer. I thought it was weird at the time too. I did get the stuff but 6 - 8 weeks sounds about right.

Yup, these are legit. The only problem I've had with these altadis offers is that the cigars were underwhelming.

Well, I just ordered it, I will check my credit report in a bit for identity theft. :laugh:

Thanks for the link.

I wouldn't worry about it... I think they're a branch of JR? Anyway, I've ordered and gotten free things from them before... They have insane prices once and a while for RyJ, H. up, Monte, and something else.

Altadis U.S.A. has a four pack sampler which includes 1 Belicoso , 1 Toro, 1 Churchill and 1 Robusto for $7.95 shipping included. Pay by credit card on their secure site, or by mail to the addresses listed on their page.

Linky

Just ordered. Thanks for the link.