• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

sale on esplendido cohibas

wackem

i have a almost full box of cohiba esplendido cigars from my last trip to cuba.i paid close to 600 dollars in cuba for these and only smoked 4 .there are still 21 stoagies left and are kept in one of my humidors.iam willing to sell these for 500 dollars as iam making another trip ext month to cuba.if theres anyone interested in buying these please contact me at wackem90@hotmail.com. these are authentic cohibas and i would appreciate only serious smokers to contact me .

Who wants to take this one?? I'm feelin' nice today!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

Hey Wackem, I'm going to be there for a few hours on Sat. why don't we meet for a drink. :lookup:

LoL would make a good name for a cigar store"Wacky Wackems Cubans" and for a subtitle "Brought to you fresh weekly"

"only 4 smoked by a little old lady on her way to church"

That's funny, on ICG you said this about your "Cohibas":

"8 cuban cohibas for sale .esplendido family member left them to me and i would like to sell them please make me an offer ..they are very fresh.my email is wackem90@hotmail.com"

Here we go again. What is it about these "one post wonder" guys...do they really think we are that desperate for Cuban cigars? I just don't get it.

UGH! ! ! !