• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Bernandino County

MercerCigarsGirl

Help wanted in tracking down an individual in Rancho Cucamunga.

name and address available

Reward offered - contact for details

info@mercercigars.com

serious inquiries only please.

huh... really?

Help wanted in tracking down an individual in Rancho Cucamunga.

name and address available

Reward offered - contact for details

info@mercercigars.com

serious inquiries only please.

The Feds will do it for free!

Wait...Rancho Cucamunga...hmmmm, I seem to know of someone out that way.

Wouldn't it be easier and cause less friction to hire an independent Private Investigator or Skip Tracer?

If you need help, let me know and I'll put you in contact with my investigator.

Unless it's some murder for hire thingy. We can keep my investigator out of that one.

Geoff

If you need help, let me know and I'll put you in contact with my investigator.

Unless it's some murder for hire thingy. We can keep my investigator out of that one.

Geoff

Don't you live in Rancho... ???

:sign: :laugh:

Um, this is almost as scary as the gold cigar, but then what do I know?

yeah a little on the strange side maybe a story to tell why you wanna track this said person down rp

Yes I do and I fear no man! However, a pretty cigar smoking girl looking for me does worry me a bit. LOL

Well, I see we all looked at her profile today... from there:

Interests
Interesting gentlemen and fine cigars.

... and when the gentlemen turn uninteresting and run I will use my fine cigars as payment for their scalps!... :laugh:

On her web page, under specials... she turns into a man ???

From the page:

Amigos & Amigas:

My name is Angelica Palacios, but you can call me Angie. I am here everyday to help you find the Cuban cigars that fit your taste and your mood.

But then, s/he signs off the friendy note with:

Thanks again for your support. We look forward to hearing from our friends and your friends.

Drew P
Mercer Cigars

WTF?

I would sell out Stinkimonki Geoff in a second for a reward........ :laugh:

Well, I see we all looked at her profile today... from there:

Interests
Interesting gentlemen and fine cigars.

... and when the gentlemen turn uninteresting and run I will use my fine cigars as payment for their scalps!... :laugh:

On her web page, under specials... she turns into a man ???

From the page:

Amigos & Amigas:

My name is Angelica Palacios, but you can call me Angie. I am here everyday to help you find the Cuban cigars that fit your taste and your mood.

But then, s/he signs off the friendy note with:

Thanks again for your support. We look forward to hearing from our friends and your friends.

Drew P
Mercer Cigars

WTF?

Drew is the owner, and Angelica is an employee. It sounds like Drew screwed up the closing of the letter is all.

Retailers often have one account, in which other employees post from, nothing unusual there.

Ok, back on topic, any idea why she is hunting for someone? And why she is putting a hit out on them in CP? lol