• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Cristobal Herf Event (Temecula, CA)

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
Ladies and Gents,

I went to my local B&M today to *cough* pick up ammo for the Newbie War *cough* look at cigars, and the owner Zack told me that he is having a new event next month. If anyone knows me, some of my favorite cigars are San Cristobals (thanks Cohibasurfer for corrupting me), so I was delighted to find that the guys from San Cristobal are coming on down on April 25th, from 1700-2200 hrs. Should be a good time, free cigars, raffles, and the like!

I will post more details if I come across them, in the meantime here is the website for the B&M for directions:

http://www.zarkacigarlounge.com/

Come out, we can meet and HERF, it should be a nice time! It'd be nice to see a few local guys from here face-to-face.

sancristobalcigar.jpg

I may try to make this as well. I noticed that this is a private longe, what's it cost to get in?

For those who haven't been to Zarka's yet, bring your cigar money. His humidor is huge and full of some great sticks! Nice guy to boot.

I may try to make this as well. I noticed that this is a private longe, what's it cost to get in?

I'm not sure yet, I'll run it by him, but I think BeyondtheBand paid $$ last time her went there.

Keep in mind like Stinki said, bring some cashola because you'll end up dropping money on the many nice sticks he has there. I am quitting buying anything after Stinki's function until THIS EVENT because i love SCs and I know they'll be discounted that night.

Hey Stinki, since you know Zack, I've been trying to warm him up to the idea of CP... Maybe help him along??

See if we can get a discount like you give us?? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

-Jonathan

I will try to make it...Temecula is a serious drive though!!! Just out there last weekend to visit the grandparents. I would love to HERF it up though.

I will try to make it...Temecula is a serious drive though!!! Just out there last weekend to visit the grandparents. I would love to HERF it up though.

OH MAN!!! You shoud've told me you were coming out! We couldve HERFed it up!!!

Thanks for the info.. Will mark it on the calendar! :)

OH MAN!!! You shoud've told me you were coming out! We couldve HERFed it up!!!

You know, to be honest, I had thought about hitting you up. I had my whole family down and the timing was just kinda wonky. Next time I'm down there we'll meet up for some smokes, definitely!!! :thumbs:

~Billy

Badum-bump!

:thumbs:

Oh and Matt, you left your phone on, which called me, while you were at Zarka's, and I heard you and your partner slinging the idea for your software on their website! NICE!! :whistling:

Oh and Matt, you left your phone on, which called me, while you were at Zarka's, and I heard you and your partner slinging the idea for your software on their website! NICE!! :whistling:
LOL Gotta love my crappy phone....

It's a good thing you didn't hear when we started talking about you. :whistling:

:sign: :laugh:

Well according to the guy down there I just talked to...the San Cristobal event is open to everyone, it is a $15.00 per person event, and if you want to be a member, its $60.00 a month or $600.00 a year. Nevermind the $100.00 in gas I would spend to get out there. Its a nice looking place.

it is a $15.00 per person event, and if you want to be a member, its $60.00 a month or $600.00 a year. Nevermind the $100.00 in gas I would spend to get out there. Its a nice looking place.

Yikes.. I was thinking about going too.

Well, consider the La Flor Dominicana event Stinki just had. His cover charge was $20 at his lounge, but since he loves the CP, he kicked down to members at $10 a piece. Zarka's doesn't know about CP YET, and we're trying to educate him really. But, the dude does have a nice lounge, not as nice as Stinki's IMHO, but boasts the largest walk-in humidor/selection on the west coast. The average price for admission is $10 for non-members, so for an event, it's only 5 bucks more?? Not too bad.

Another example, admission for a Rocky Patel tasting I went to was "buy three RP cigars," which came to about $30 dollars. Yeah, you're getting the cigars, but you're still "paying" to get in. I think y'all should come down, the price isn't that bad. And BeyondtheBand can testify to the fact that Zarka's puts on a fun event.

That, and it's f**kin' SAN CRISTOBAL. Can't beat that. Plus you'll meet some CPers...that's the part I cares about. :thumbs:

The lounge I smoke at in San Diego is ultra plush and very high end with one of the biggest walk in humidors in Southern California and there's no charge to smoke in their lounge. All you pay for is your cigar (if you bought it there) and your beer. They recently had a Rocky Patel event and it was free of charge. Do most cigar lounges charge you a yearly fee if you want to smoke there?
On a side note, Souldog, you've gotta cruise down here one of these days a hang out!

Back