• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sancho Panza Double Maduro

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
I *LIKE* this cigar... I'm adding this one to my box buy list.

Nice flavor, smooth thru the whole thing, decent smoke and ash, and wonderful to the end!

I'm not much of a reviewer, but I know what I like- and this is one I like.

I'm trying to update my site with a better review...

Jeff B. said:
I've got a one sitting in my humi right now. How was the strength?
[snapback]175628[/snapback]​

Very nice- I'd say more medium/medium-full. Very smooth from start to finish- it did not get weaker/stronger as I went. Overall, a cigar I'll definatley smoke more of!

The construction was nice, but the draw was a tad tighter than I like. But, it stayed lit very well, and burned very nice and even.

Enjoy!

That is a really good smoke. Has quite a bit of flavor to it. I have only smoked one myself but I will definately be buying a few more of those sticks.

Swissy said:
Damn.. took long enough! tech support finally got my upload problem fixed. My weak-butted review is now on my little corner of the world...

My Corner of the World
[snapback]175865[/snapback]​

These are great smokes. Quality sticks you can smoke everyday without going broke. IMO, SPDMs are 'the' best value around.

M. Gipson

Already a thread about the SPDM, no need to start another. So here be my review, maybe this 'review template' thing will catch on sometime...

Cigar Name: Sancho Panza Double Maduro Quixote
Purchase Price: $3.50
Cigar Size: robusto
Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf
Binder: Connecticut Shade
Filler: Honduran, Nicaraguan, Dominican (Piloto Cubano)
Appearance: Great. Very aesthetically pleasing, nice dark oily maduro
Construction: Excellent
Burn: A little uneven at times
Problems: Uneven burn periodically, no big issue though
Ash Color: Light gray
Ash Structure: Firm
Draw: Firm
Aroma: Excellent
Overall Flavor: Good
Smoke to: Nub
Strength: Medium
Additional comments: Thought this was a pretty decent stick, didn't blow me away though. I liked the flavor for the most part, and it seemed to get better slowly as it smoked. The hints of cream became more evident towards the end. Didn't impress me as much as I thought it would; and I think some of this could be a result of not having smoked all that many maduros, and still developing a taste for them. Would smoke again. :thumbs:

Thanks for the reviews. I saw one of my local shops had these "featured" in the middle of the humidor the other day, but I'd really never heard of 'em so I gave 'em a pass. There cheap enough for me to pick a couple up and give 'em a try based on these reviews. Thanks, guys.

Back