• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SC headin' to GA Herf

OMG my wife has booked us at a damn cookout at 12pm. I am pissed. If she wasn't pregnant I'd be fighting this one. Sorry guys, try and leave at 2pm to drive down here instead of 5am... :D

We're going to be there all day Saturday and part/most of the day Sunday...if I'm not mistaken. So....the BBQ's at 12? :laugh:

Ok I can come down Sunday. DP's and redbull on me!

OMG my wife has booked us at a damn cookout at 12pm. I am pissed. If she wasn't pregnant I'd be fighting this one. Sorry guys, try and leave at 2pm to drive down here instead of 5am... :D

We're going to be there all day Saturday and part/most of the day Sunday...if I'm not mistaken. So....the BBQ's at 12? :laugh:

Ok I can come down Sunday. DP's and redbull on me!

Ewwww that might get a little sticky dontcha think? We should probably just drink them. :laugh:

You are witty today. You drunk? Eyes hurt from reading hte OR Anejo thread?

We'll just be there Saturday. Driving home Sunday morning.

Dude are you serious? Is Greg making shit up? Stay Sunday and smoke. I will bring you guys a special treat.

Dude are you serious? Is Greg making shit up? Stay Sunday and smoke. I will bring you guys a special treat.

What Anejo thread? I don't know whatcha talkin' about. :D

Is this still on? What time is the linkup and where? Got room for a newbie?

BUMP for Greg and Bill. Anyone with no plans for the day should come join us.

There is a slim chance I can make it. Let's see what unfolds.

It would be nice to meet some of you.

What time you folks going to get to Puff n Stuff?

Talked to Bill briefly Friday and we're still on for this, my understanding is we'll be leaving EARLY ( :laugh: ) and at Al's around 10ish? Bill can confirm.

Looking forward to seeing y'all! :D

Only a couple more days! Just pulled the first cheesecake out the oven...mmmm...mmmm! Gonna try and get a couple pound cakes done by Friday as well. Jamie - you bringin' the milk right? :laugh: Milk and cigars...yuuuummmy!

So who all is coming?? I think Khari may be MIA as he's gonna have new Daddy duties! :D

I'll toss some milk in the cooler and ice it down. Dont forget the plastic forks. :whistling:

Hey Greg, are you guys still planning on staying til' Sunday? If so, I will drive down and meet you guys. Remember I got that BBQ. I could also meet you both for dinner Saturday if you don't have plans.

Hey Greg, are you guys still planning on staying til' Sunday? If so, I will drive down and meet you guys. Remember I got that BBQ. I could also meet you both for dinner Saturday if you don't have plans.

Bill said today he has to get back early Sunday, however maybe we can change his mind. :D We don't have plans for dinner Sat as far as I know...other than cheesecake and milk. :laugh: