• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

School's out for Summer

img00012g.jpg

8 middle school science teachers and two administrators enjoying RyJ's after the kids are gone on the last day of school.

Yep they look like Science teachers, I hope you all enjoyed your RyJ's!!! :laugh: :thumbs:

Good song. They don't look anything like my science teachers, though.

NICE! My science teachers were never that cool. :laugh:

img00012g.jpg

8 middle school science teachers and two administrators enjoying RyJ's after the kids are gone on the last day of school.

Translation: "8 middle school science teachers and two administrators who've never seen a naked woman, wear thick glasses and live in their mothers' basements."

HA! Nice, Gents! My secret unfulfilled dream is to be a science teacher for kids that age. Mine was AWESOME! Mr. Hankins. Lit stuff on fire, threw stuff around the room (potential/kinetic) and basically was cooler than any other teacher since. Glad to see some of you are still holding the torch. Good on all of you!

Trey

Mr. Hankins. Lit stuff on fire, threw stuff around the room (potential/kinetic) and basically was cooler than any other teacher since. Glad to see some of you are still holding the torch.

I think we had the same teacher by a different name. Mine had crazy hair, used students in demonstrations, electrocuted himself (semi-intentionally), wore about 15 watches simultaneously, and was always covered in chalk. It was him I first heard the phrase "Science doesn't suck...it blows." He made lectures interesting, and everybody always wanted to sign up for his classes.