• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Scotch Herf Contest

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
For the greater good of the community and to bridge the gap and make peace between the scotch drinkers and the rest of you heathens, the fine folks at the Scotch Herf came up with this little contest.

The Scotch herf started at noon. What time did rob300c and Tone-NY actually get there?

We collected bands for this so (A) how many bands were collected at the herf and (B) of that number how many were Cubans? Some unbanded sticks got burnt but they don't count for this contest. :whistling:

Whoever has the best guesses on the three questions picks up a nice 5'er from the scotch drinkers.

This contest ends on Tuesday morning at 0800 EDT.

??? Let's try time arrived: 0845am
a. 37
b. 17

Good luck every one!
:D

I'll say

1. 3:30 PM
2. 49 bands
3. 27 Cuban bands

:D

Thanks for the contest!

Wilkey

Thanks for the contest AVB!

Let's see I think they sound like fasionably late peeps :laugh:

1. 2:15pm
2. 41 bands
3. 16 Cuban bands

Well I just want to say that AVB is a most generous host. He and his wife hosted a great Scotch Herf. The food, drink and company was top notch. It was great meeting Scott and Tim thanks to those two for their generosity as well as my traveling pal Rob!

:thumbs: all around.

The community of the BOTL was the best part. :D

I'll say they got there at 3pm

27 bands total

10 cuban bands

Thanks for the contest!!

They got there at 9:15am...collected 29 bands and 21 were Cuban.

I'M THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they arrived at 4:20pm, 1.-46 2.-23.

We've got some good guesses and some not so good guesses so far :p

Thanks for the contest AVB!!! :thumbs:
I'll go with,
*12:15pm
*23 - ISOM

David

Sounds like alot of fun was had!!!!

1.7:00PM

2. 52

3. 17 ISOMS

Cool idea

1. 12:35pm
2. 28 bands
3. 13 of them Tropical

Thanks for letting me win :p

Scot sticks with ISOMs, give the choice, and brother that he is, will have brought at least 10 with him. I'll bet 6 of them won't be coming home. I don't think his sources strip the sticks. I'm betting on 3 each for 6 brothers.

16 bands
6 heathen bastard Communit cigars
Its an estimated 3.5 hour drive (legally). I'll bet the NY boys hit the road about 10 after a good breakfast. I'll say 1:30.

Good contest and lucky I wasnt there cuz the total count would be warped. :laugh: