• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Scotch & Irish reviews, links & info

Scotch #38 is reviewed and posted. Johnnie Walker Blue Label 21 yo Blended Scotch

In looking through the list I did not see any lowland scotches. Do you have or have you done a review on any of these? Approximately how do the percentages fall in terms of Islay, Highland, Lowland? (10% of scotches are ....) In your opinion, what are the key taste factors that distiguish the types?

I don't have time to do a complete reply now but review #18 was a lowland scotch. The breakdown for what is currently available is close to 75% highland, 15% Islay and 10% lowland IMO.

As you read I just started my collection with a Talisker.. Just wondering if there are any in your collection? I notice you haven't reviewd one.

Review of selection #2 is done and posted. Springbank 15 Campbeltown Single Malt Scotch.

Number 15 is done and posted. Aberlour 15 yo Sherry Wood Finish Scotch.

You already voted for #5 :p , if it gets the highest amount of votes I'll review it.

I figured the voting starts again after you do a review. If not then that makes 2 votes for #5. :lookup: :sneaky:

After a review the winning number is deleted but all others keep the votes they had. However, you are only allowed to vote once per number. This keeps people from voting 10 times for the same number in order to get it reviewed. ;)