• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Scotch Recommendations

A local liquor store had a tasting for some regulars and I was invited to join them. Was lucky to get to try a Deanston 30 and one of the Ardbeg Committee Releases. In the end as you would imagine I ended up buying a couple bottles. Laphroaig 10 Cask Strength was one I've been eyeing and oh my it is in my current wheelhouse.
Related story, In August, I was at a friends in NY and we had a Laphroaig 10 every night for four nights and I thought, there was no way in hell that would ever be a drink of choice. Today that CS 10 might be my favorite drink.

A local liquor store had a tasting for some regulars and I was invited to join them. Was lucky to get to try a Deanston 30 and one of the Ardbeg Committee Releases. In the end as you would imagine I ended up buying a couple bottles. Laphroaig 10 Cask Strength was one I've been eyeing and oh my it is in my current wheelhouse.
Related story, In August, I was at a friends in NY and we had a Laphroaig 10 every night for four nights and I thought, there was no way in hell that would ever be a drink of choice. Today that CS 10 might be my favorite drink.
I'm happy you had the opportunity to try such prestigious scotches. The committee series is on my wishlist.