• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Scotch Sampler

Sounds like a scotch buy is in order then!!!! Hey I need some new glasses too!

I was laughing last night while I read that a jarhead was asking a swabbie if he was hitting the grog bowl while posting :laugh:

I've seen AVB do these before but how do they work? Is it just a case(s) split between participants to help bring down the cost?

Take a look HERE at the last buy. I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out.

Doc.

Sounds like a scotch buy is in order then!!!! Hey I need some new glasses too!

I was laughing last night while I read that a jarhead was asking a swabbie if he was hitting the grog bowl while posting :laugh:

I've seen AVB do these before but how do they work? Is it just a case(s) split between participants to help bring down the cost?

Take a look HERE at the last buy. I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out.

Doc.

Thanks for the link Doc, I probably should have hunted that one down on my own first.

I think I understand it. Set list of availabile bottles. Set number of slots. Each bottle someone buys fills a slot. Once slots are full or date arrives everything is ordered.

Something like this looks fun. Hopefully I'll have the correct amount of post the next time this come around to be able to play.