• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Screw BitCoin.....I found the next HUGE money maker.

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Fellas,

I think we can corner this market with ease. Since we have members in every corner of the Country, plus some folks over seas, we'll have ability to get in early, make our million$ and get out. Ok, here's how it all came about.

I was at the trailer bar last night, enjoying a couple beers with a buddy(and smoking a seegar, of course) when a guy came in and sat across the bar from us. He had the look of a true genius and based on his smokes, I could tell he knew his way around a Kwik Mart. After a few comments back and forth about what we were smoking, the ol by went outside for a "break". While gone, the bartender said, "THAT'S why I quit drugs years ago!" I have to admit, I think she was a bit hasty.

After a few minutes passed, in he comes. He belly's right up next to us and asks if he could tell us his "invention" on how to make a high dollar seegar. Ok, he had my interest now, for sure. He proceeds to tell me how he turns "Backwoods"(which are two bucks a pack, according to him) into $100 sticks, in less than 24 hours! Yup, he blew off my attempt to compare them to the Makers Mark seegars that were already on the market, because they ere too expensive.

Now, I'd love to tell you the secret technique, but what fun would that be. For just $49.99, I'll send you hand written notes on exactly how you too, can smoke $100 stix each and every day! Act now and I'll throw in a book of matches and a list of nearby Kwik Marts where you can start your journey to financial freedom. Don't wait, act now! My writing stick only has so much ink and when it's gone, it's gone!

But wait, there's more. If you act now, and become a Charter Member,(for just $29.99 more), you'll get first shot at any additional "nuggets" this guy has to share.

Operators are standing by to receive your PM's. LET'S MAKE MONEY!!

Floyd T

Floyd, this isn’t the same guy selling the “cigar aging humidor” is it? Probably one of those magic tricks where you put backwoods in the humi and the next day they are cohibas..

I wish I didn't just put all my money into that ocean front property in Colorado or I would be all over this!!!!

Ok, ok, everyone just slow down a bit. There's enough "gravy" for everyone. Since this may or may not be a actually true, I'm going to offer it up for you, for free. We are family after all.

Ok, he says he takes each stick(Backwoods, in case y'all forgot) and dips it into a bottle of Jack Daniels. Now, he said ya just don't dip one side in, you dip that thing clean in, so it's all covered in liquor. Then, he takes it and sits it out on the counter in his trailer, over night, so it can absorb the full flavor of the Jack. BAM!!!! $100 seegars, overnight! He said they are better than any seegar you'll ever be able to buy from a maker. Period! Hands down!

Off ya go now, buy up all ya can and give it a go. I have a case of Black Jack on hold at the liquor store and I've secured the Backwood stash from all the local stores. I'll bee sittin pretty by Saturday night. Oh yea, I LOVE the trailer bar!

******Disclaimer : This creative genius was a colorful fella. He's riding his motorcycle in zero degree temps, has a black eye with a blood filled eyeball, he's got his hoodie string pulled so tight around his face, he looks like Kenny from SouthPark, he's talking to himself constantly and has been skipping around the bar after requesting a song on the machine. He also warned us not to steal his orange colored mini-Bic lighter. All investment advice should be taken with a grain of salt(and then five shots of tequila).

Floyd T

Just a question before I invest: will these Backwoods-baptized-in-Jack stay ‘fresh’ in my fishing pack as long as the unbaptized ones do? I swear, I think I bought the ones in my fishing pack ten years ago and they still smoke as, errr umm, ‘good’ as they ever did.

Just a question before I invest: will these Backwoods-baptized-in-Jack stay ‘fresh’ in my fishing pack as long as the unbaptized ones do? I swear, I think I bought the ones in my fishing pack ten years ago and they still smoke as, errr umm, ‘good’ as they ever did.
They do as long as you don’t steal my orange mini-bic lighter than my motorcycle mama let me borrow!

Hell yea they will(possibly). They’ll be pickled after all.

Floyd T

Why did I not think of that. Oh well … I guess I don’t partake in his choice of stimulant 🤷‍♂️

Ok, ok, everyone just slow down a bit. There's enough "gravy" for everyone. Since this may or may not be a actually true, I'm going to offer it up for you, for free. We are family after all.

Ok, he says he takes each stick(Backwoods, in case y'all forgot) and dips it into a bottle of Jack Daniels. Now, he said ya just don't dip one side in, you dip that thing clean in, so it's all covered in liquor. Then, he takes it and sits it out on the counter in his trailer, over night, so it can absorb the full flavor of the Jack. BAM!!!! $100 seegars, overnight! He said they are better than any seegar you'll ever be able to buy from a maker. Period! Hands down!

Off ya go now, buy up all ya can and give it a go. I have a case of Black Jack on hold at the liquor store and I've secured the Backwood stash from all the local stores. I'll bee sittin pretty by Saturday night. Oh yea, I LOVE the trailer bar!

******Disclaimer : This creative genius was a colorful fella. He's riding his motorcycle in zero degree temps, has a black eye with a blood filled eyeball, he's got his hoodie string pulled so tight around his face, he looks like Kenny from SouthPark, he's talking to himself constantly and has been skipping around the bar after requesting a song on the machine. He also warned us not to steal his orange colored mini-Bic lighter. All investment advice should be taken with a grain of salt(and then five shots of tequila).

Floyd T
Why does it not surprise me that he lives in a trailer?