• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search errors

Wolfie

Alien
When attempting to perform a search today (last search at 0221 this evening for "alien"), I've been receiving the following messages:

Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed in /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php on line 297

Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed in /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php on line 297

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 93

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 104

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 105

Ahhh, I apologize. I saw the last search titled thread wasn't related and didn't look further!

Should be fixed now. Let me know if you have any further problems.

I still have some errors listed, but I do get search results now, thank you!

The following are printed at the top of the page, and immediately afterwards are the search results (the results are correct)

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 93

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 104

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 105

Sorry about that, working on it again. There's a bug in the forum software. Will have it fixed very soon.

Working with the forum developer; it's a bug in the software. Should be resolved shortly.

This probably ties in but it doesn't look like the website has been indexed since early September. I've searched for things I know are there and they don't show up in search. For example search for bacon with me as the author and you won't get anything for this or last month even though I posted a bacon recipe.

Not sure if this is tied to the search problem, but when clicking on "Find Topics" or "Find Posts" inside member profiles, the results coming back are pretty incomplete.

Somewhat related, if you use google to search (like this) and click a link, it redirects to a "missing link" page. If you press back and click again, it works though. I have no idea what causes this.

Just got off the phone with the developer; there are a lot of issues with search right now. Hang tight, will be resolved soon.

Just tried Search Rod and I see these line errors, but now I see a result below the errors. So search is returning the correct info from the search criteria, but with these errors.

Art

Cigar Forums: Search Results

Search issues should be resolved. Just working on the indexing issue now.

Looks good now Rod. Thanks

Art