• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search errors

Still screwy for me Rod.

Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed in /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php on line 297

Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed in /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php on line 309

Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed in /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php on line 310

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 93

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 104

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 105

Still screwy for me Rod.

Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed in /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php on line 297

Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed in /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php on line 309

Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed in /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php on line 310

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 93

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 104

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 105

Try clearing your cache and try again. Let me know...

Google search seems to work flawlessly :thumbs:

OK, here is one for you. I made the first post in the intro forum on 26 Sept, 2005 (post #230101). However, if you go to the very first page (page 64 at the moment) you will see the first post listed is dated 4 Oct 2005 (post #230324). Where are the missing 8 days? I can find my post using a keyword search but not using a page index search.

Just something else to keep you busy :p

Search is not working for me as well. I'm not getting any errors but it doesn't find anything. I even tried searching "cigars" and there were no results.

OK, here is one for you. I made the first post in the intro forum on 26 Sept, 2005 (post #230101). However, if you go to the very first page (page 64 at the moment) you will see the first post listed is dated 4 Oct 2005 (post #230324). Where are the missing 8 days? I can find my post using a keyword search but not using a page index search.

Ray, can you still get to page 64 of your posts? I can only go back to page 8 and have found that to be true for most people's posts that I have searched. I'm clicking on their profile and then choosing "Find Posts" and that is only giving me 8 pages.

Yes I can get to page 64 of the intro forum which is NOT the beginning of that forum. For my posts as linked in my profile then only 8 pages show up.

Ray, can you still get to page 64 of your posts? I can only go back to page 8 and have found that to be true for most people's posts that I have searched. I'm clicking on their profile and then choosing "Find Posts" and that is only giving me 8 pages.

Unfortunately that's how the new software works, it truncates to the last 200 posts. I'm working on modifying the code to remove this.

Cool, thanks Rod. I assume the limited Topics by members and member's list are the same thing then? Topics only go back so far and there is only one banned account when I search.

Cool, thanks Rod. I assume the limited Topics by members and member's list are the same thing then? Topics only go back so far and there is only one banned account when I search.

I'm not too happy with the search limitations, I'm working to remove them, unfortunately it's all hard-coded. Will look into the other issues you brought up.