• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search is Your Friend Newb (5th Anni Contest)

Out with it brother! I really want to know what the answer is! If 'sims is alright with breaking the one guess per day rule... I'm cool with it.
 At this point, I just want to know! :p

Great job! :)
                      Derek

Thanks Derek. It is a great story! If Smokin'Sims is okay with it, I'll post it :) I was looking too close to the date of my other post.

You got it. Hope the two of you enjoyed the readings. Get me your addy ashes and I'll get it out.

Great job guys.  You are both going to fit in really well around here.  This was a ton of work and you guys kept digging.  I am impressed.  Enjoy Ashes.

Hey 'Ashes, great job! Thanks for the link. That was a pretty cool story! Ray sounds like a stand up guy. He's pretty close to me too, well you as well. If I ever get the chance to meet him, I'd like to thank for his service.

You know... I came across that thread link at least a dozen times, and never opened it!:) Anyway, it was a great contest & I had a lot of fun. I also learned a lot of history on CP that I might not of otherwise came across.

Thanks for the contest again 'sims

Later,
Derek

Thanks Derek, sar127! I'm sure Derek and I both gained valuable insight into CP, thanks to Smokin'Sims contest and even though it's only the tip of the iceberg...I never would've thought to scoure the old threads for info like that. This is an amazing site :)

Congratulations, A2A.  Incredible work by both of you!

Nice work by both of you! I have done a couple search contests before and they were never this hard. James made you guys work for it and you both did a great job.

Congrats to A2A for the win and Congrats to both of you for expanding your knowledge about CP!

Thanks James for putting on this contest I myself came across some threads I have never read before and that story by Ray is one of the best I have ever read!

Paul

Congrats Ashes and Derek as well. I thought I did my part answering that one question and expected an army of newbs to swarm in and answer the rest. I know how long it took me to find just that one, and  CAN'T IMAGINE how much time you two put in on this contest! 

I'm a little ashamed I didn't put more effort in it, but I meant no offense to you smokinsims. Great contest, and I'll bet next time more newbs that watched this will consider the real benefit of learning more about CP and the member history. It wasn't about the 5er now was it.

It is 'sims... And please, you don't have to send anything. I'm obviously not going to turn down a generous offer from an established member here, but I just wanted to say
that. Again, thanks for the contest.. had a lot of fun!

take care,

Derek

Thanks again all & thanks Derek for the competition! Ray's story sounds like a movie moment. Reminds me a bit about the ending of "Behind Enemy Lines" which would've been cool to have added in the cigar part.

Amazing effort gentlemen. Congrats !

ntxsage said:
Congrats Ashes and Derek as well. I thought I did my part answering that one question and expected an army of newbs to swarm in and answer the rest. I know how long it took me to find just that one, and  CAN'T IMAGINE how much time you two put in on this contest! 

I'm a little ashamed I didn't put more effort in it, but I meant no offense to you smokinsims. Great contest, and I'll bet next time more newbs that watched this will consider the real benefit of learning more about CP and the member history. It wasn't about the 5er now was it.

:thumbs:  Very true...