• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SEC Speed.....

Ken: I can't make up my mind, may not until game time, or even partway through the game. I like yankees, they buy our swampland at ridiculous prices, but damn, they stink :laugh:

Jeff, bring it on down, you and ddp come down in April and i'll take ya turkey hunting (but you maybe the turkey)

DDP - 41-14, that had to hurt, no excuses from us there, i did feel bad when the OSU fans were crying though. You may 'own' us in Bball, but you wanna trade games? :p I don't :D

No excuses here, we can't win 'em all, all the time :p

Ok, let's say it together: back to back NCAA Champions, 2006-2007 BCS Champion. That sounds good, let's say it again :D :p

Jeff, bring it on down, you and ddp come down in April and i'll take ya turkey hunting (but you maybe the turkey)

That's a deal! Although I honestly can't imagine hunting in 80 degree weather, I would be happy to hunt with a great BOTL! What is the legal limit as far as weapons? Can I bring a fully automatic 12 gauge? Can I hunt with a revolver?

You are on Seth......and Ken......even without the points. (you guys probably aren't confident enough to give 'em anyway.) :cool:

That's a deal! Although I honestly can't imagine hunting in 80 degree weather, I would be happy to hunt with a great BOTL! What is the legal limit as far as weapons? Can I bring a fully automatic 12 gauge? Can I hunt with a revolver?

Yes, bring whatever, our turkeys have mullets and guns. It'll most likely be in the 40's in the am, not that warm then. That would be very cool, a turkey hunting herf, and we have basically a separate house in the 'basement, so i can house ya'll. Bring it :thumbs:

Yes, bring whatever, our turkeys have mullets and guns. It'll most likely be in the 40's in the am, not that warm then. That would be very cool, a turkey hunting herf, and we have basically a separate house in the 'basement, so i can house ya'll. Bring it :thumbs:
Just how legal is this! Don't get me wrong, legal versus moral is not an issue; I just have to know what I can get away with! :D Is a night scope cool?

Just how legal is this! Don't get me wrong, legal versus moral is not an issue; I just have to know what I can get away with! :D Is a night scope cool?

RPG's and Stinger missiles are ok, although it doesn't leave much to eat. I pay the game wardens well, and roll over on the occasional yankee hunter that wants to hunt w/ friggin Sherman tanks :laugh:

If i don't sell my boat, we may have to do a combo grouper trip / turkey hunt

Gator, since you are so into history (41-14), here is some you might enjoy. National championships: Fla 2, OSU 6. Heisman trophy winners: Fla 3, OSU 7. And, OSU is playing for the NC AGAIN this year, that makes 3 times in 5 years. I could go on and on, but I think you get the point.

Gator, since you are so into history (41-14), here is some you might enjoy. National championships: Fla 2, OSU 6. Heisman trophy winners: Fla 3, OSU 7. And, OSU is playing for the NC AGAIN this year, that makes 3 times in 5 years. I could go on and on, but I think you get the point.

All-Time Winning Percentage, Championship Game

Florida 1-0 1.000
LSU 1-0 1.000
Tennessee 1-0 1.000
Texas 1-0 1.000
Ohio St. 1-1 .500
USC1-1 .500
Miami (Fla.) 1-1 .500
Florida St. 1-2 .333
Oklahoma 1-2 .333
Nebraska 0-1 .000
Virginia Tech 0-1 .000

The SEC has never lost a BCS Championship Game.

I could go on and on, but I think you get the point.

Seth

Edit for format

Yeah, what I also see is that tOSU has been in more of them than any other SEC team........

>> Yeah, what I also see is that tOSU has been in more of them than any other SEC team........ <<

Three SEC teams, one from the Big Ten. Not the SECs fault OSU has so little competition. :)

Seth ( preparing to hear it from Michigan fans )

FROM ESPN:
NEW ORLEANS -- "Excuse me," said LSU coach Les Miles, pausing momentarily to, what -- compose himself? Cry? Lead the postgame news conference in prayer?
Instead …"Wa-hooooo!" yelled Miles. A beat later, "Just kind of had to do that."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel the samw way.

Seth

EDIT FOR FORMAT

Oh waaah waaah, typical response from a fan who's team just got bitch slapped for the 2nd straight year. I said some kind things about OSU in another thread, and i don't retract that, but you, sir, with all due respect, sound like a little girl ;) :p

SEC speed is over-rated eh? :laugh:

Gator, I noticed you didn't reply to my post til AFTER the game. And besides, your team didn't even make your conference championship game, so STFU :laugh:

>> See ya next year! <<

This was suppossed to be a rebuilding year for OSU. Heck of a year. Next year should be great for you guys.

Seth

>> See ya next year! <<

This was suppossed to be a rebuilding year for OSU. Heck of a year. Next year should be great for you guys.

Seth

X2, I saw a lot of potential on that team.

Ken

Ostatelogo.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: