• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seconds and Alts Pass

emodx

Banned
The package is in the mail. FEDEX #812722493063 It will be on Leebo's door step when he arrives from work, or wakes up if he is a late night type of person. From there it goes to Yogi in WV, then onto bttorney in KS, followed up by Dave in IL, heading back down south to JerryG in AL before it arrives back home in the southern most city in the Continental United States.

Emo
:D :D :D

You know you could have asked Rod to just move the existing thread over to this forum.

Dave :p

Yeah, well I am an idiot that has had 3 very long weeks at work. This pass is just enough diversion for me to forget about work for 15 minutes...I hope everyone enjoys this as half as much as I do. Can't wait until someone else decides to host a public pass...hint hint hint....so if no one decides to start one soon, I might have to think of something creative...

Emo

Well fellas, the eagle has landed!

Emo, you're a hell of a guy! Thanks for the isom! It's my first gifted isom and second ever isom. I'll let it rest for several months!

Here are my takes/ puts

Takes
HdM isom (emo is the man!)
JR alt
Connie #30 ems
Connie #30 maduro

Puts
#1 Mayorga high octane PC
#2 Camacho
#3 Hoja Yellow Band

and for Emo only.....Padron 3000!

Thanks for having me in your pass once again!

I look forward to future passes!

I also placed my puts in numbered bags!

Box is on the way to David via USPS Priority Mail, confirmation # 0300 6000 0000 8291 5574.
Insured for $50!

Enjoy,

Leebo

:D

I appologize for not discernably marking my puts. Chalk it up to inexperience. But if anyone has any questions about the directions inside the box, drop me a line or call me. I check my email several times everyday, except when I am fishing. If someone could be so kind to put a put take sheet in the box. Regardless, thank you for participating and providing me with some honest excitement.
:thumbs:
Emo

It was my pleasure! I actually started a takes/puts page and put it in the box. It's not as fancy as Dave's but it'll do I guess!

Thanks again for the isom gift, that was very generous of you to do so. I hope I can do the same when my turn comes!

Awesome pass!

Leebo :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I had a lot of fun putting it together. Once I actually finish all my training and start traveling abroad, I will be able to provide/start interesting passes. Plus being away from home will allow me to think of interesting ideas for passes.

Ready and waiting, gots lots of goodies for this one, especially since I'm a cheap bastid that smokes lots of seconds.

Leebo....Looking forward to that Padron 3000. Never had the opportunity to try one. Any tell me what to look forward to? Now I know why people like to start passes, the excitement of not know what will be coming back their way. This site has got me hook, line, and sinker...

Emo

Same her , my friend! I find myself coming to this site several times a day.

The Padron, in my opinion, is a medium-bodied smoke and the flavors range from nutty to peppery. Burn and draw have been consitantly good on the ones I've tried. I guess someone on another site said it right, "If you like Honduron cigars, you'll like the Padron. I think they are made very well and for $5 a stick, a great bargain!

Enjoy!

I'm so excited about filling my new humi so I can't do a pass of my own!

Leebo

Ok, I'm a little confused here.... I thought this pass was specifically for 2nd & alts. Are we "allowed" to put anything in, or just 2nds?

Just trying to clear things up here...
Dave :lookup:

Well I intended this to be a seconds or alts pass. I submited 3 alts/seconds and 1 gift of a "premium" cigar that I thought fit the bill. While I gave a gift for participating in my first pass, I dont expect one. Once again thanks to Leebo for the gift. I haven't ever had a Camacho or Hoja Yellow band, but I would suppose the Mayorga is a premium in the $1-$2 range. Either way though he took 4, put 3. If someone takes 4 from the puts, puts 3, and takes 1 of my gifts, then he would be ok also. That is my clarification.
:p

Let me clarify that the 3 alts/seconds i put were bags of 5-6 each. I can't remember exactly hw many, but enough for everyone to try one each if they desired.
Second, I just had one of the Connies in the Maduro wrapper. It is definately getting better with age. Better burn with more strength and flavor. I am considering getting another bundle if they keep ageing this well. Yum..

took 4, put connie 733, 9M, CA Cazadore, JR alt Remedios DV(true 2nd of remedios) 3yrs old and smmmmoooootttthhhhhhhh, only got 4 left now. Out today, 03102990000590015851.

Could you tell me a little more about the JR Alt to Remedios? I have never heard of a Remedios DV. Is JR's still selling them?

Emo

BTW, thanks for joining my pass.
:thumbs:

Dave, you're exactly right about the seconds and alts thing....I just had to gift Emo something back that was decent!!

Anyhow, no one else has to do what I did! I was just greatful for the treat!!!

:D
Leebo

the alt to the Remedios Don Victor is a true second, the robusto too of the regular line of Remedios, this is still sold by JR in nat an maddie, I prefer the maddie. This used to be the line that got all the raves then a couple of years ago due to packaging problems they switched from 40ct to 20 ct boxes and sold out all of the 40's for $40 bucks and some folks who don't appreciate a full bodied Nic smoke bought them and got their socks blown off and were very vocal in their distate of them, the best deal going is the alt rem dv or buy the DV sampler from JR, 8 smokes 4 nat/4mad for 16.00. JMHO but I still love 'em.

Hello all.  Package received yesterday evening.  Package on its way to Dave in Illinois.  USPS # 0300 1290 0003 2085 4982.  Priority and insured for $50.00.  Big thanks to Emo for letting me join and for the Hoyo.    :cool:

Alright everyone, here we go...

Takes:
2 Connies (EMS & Maduro)
1 JR Alt
1 special gift cigar

Puts:
1 Old Fashioned #700 Maduro aged 1 yr.
1 JR Alt (unknown)
5 Connies (all unknown - sorry, that's how they were given to me)
1 CAO Extreme Robusto
Yeah yeah, so I cheated - sue me. I didn't think you'd complain too much. Besides, the reverse ratio was MY idea!

Thanks buddy - I should (hopefully) get it in the mail to Jerry today. I'll post a conf # once it's shipped.

Dave :cool: