• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Secret Santa 2020 Sign Up

I'll be honest -- I'm more worried about disappointing my kid this year than I am missing a date or something and making the Asshat List.

You can walk well maybe roll right now to La casa store how can you disappoint. And you can add extras that are Dutch too.

I will vouch for @PaulTra. He's sort of an asshole, and he smells like onions and Doritos, but he's a solid dude. He's been active on the board since August, and has been on the v-herf every week even longer. Rules be rules, but I said what I said.

Not yet.

I've been more a lurker the past few years than an active member. Feel kind of weird participating.
You are definitely part of the family, and it would be a privilege to have you participating

Not yet.

I've been more a lurker the past few years than an active member. Feel kind of weird participating.

I hear ya, but they let me in so jump on in. These white owls won't smoke themselves (joking).

The fun for me with SS is trying to put together a nice kit figuring that it may be a slight highlight for the SS kid's season. I appreciate what I receive, but the sending is the most fun.