• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Secret Santa Pass.....

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
SECRET SANTA PASS :) :) :)

Hello guys and gals. With the holiday season rapidly approaching, I would like to see if there is interest in the group for a Secret Santa type of pass.

I know everyone has seen or heard of this type of event before so I don't think a great deal of explaining needs to be done. Everyone interested will send ME their snailer and I will organize the pass.

Everyone will then be e-mailed with their ONE recipient and his/her addy. You will then assemble a "bomb" and ship it off to them. The return addy should be from SANTA or you can use my home addy. This way noone knows who sent them the "bomb"/present. :D (hence the name, "Secret Santa")

Now I know they are organizing one in JRCigar newsgroup, however, if we have interest, I'll put one together here. We have plenty of time. I look to kick this off just after Thanksgiving with presents to go out around the 1st of December; to beat the rush.

Sound off on this and let me know what you think. I'll have more particulars if interest warrants. See ya....

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

You can count me in....Snailer sent!

Would not the post mark give the identity away? One thing I would caution everyone on is useing a different return addie then where you are shipping it from. Post Offices are looking for things like that now and would probally have the package opened for inspection. I'm afraid we live in a new world now ??? ??? ???

I set this up last year here and would love to participate this go around! One thing that I offered and it seems it will be needed this year given the postal situation, if for the particip[ants to send the struff to me along with a couple of bucks for postage and I would forward them all under my addy. That would take care of the no return address or differnt return addresses than the postmark. If you need a hand setting it up LMK.

Count me in. Snailer sent.:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

This is my Home base for all of the cigar world online. I would be aTARD not to get involved.
Please count me in.
hbooker

:D Ok, so far so good.

MattR...If you think that is the best idea, I'll go for it.(assuming everyone agrees! :lookup: ) If y'all don't mind the extra postage of sending it to me first and then I'll ship it out to the respective person, then we can do it that way. $4.00 extra per person should cover USPS Priority and delivery confirmation. Insurance would be extra!

Let me know what y'all think. I'm game. :sign:

Again, I'll post some of the rules later. Once we get an idea of who's on board.

Keep them e-mails comin'!!!! :p

I think I'd just make it a suggestion that if someone wanted to tdo it then they could. I have some contacts that are in unique locations that I send cigars to before it goes to the person it was intended to go to. That is if I want them to have to guess who it is coming from. Actually one of those places is near you!! At any rate count me in!

Matt R has some good advice so, if anyone wants to forward their package to me for mailing from Kentucky, you can do this. If not, mail it as you see fit.

I still think the excitement will be there along with the uncertainty of from whom your package came. :thumbs:

Matt R...thanks for the help.

Everyone...keep thos e e-mails coming. :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD :cool:

PS; For those of you who don't know/trust me, I can provide references if necessary. LMAO!!!! :sign:

I am new to this but I want to be part. Please let me know what I need to do. I will send you my information

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Count me in! Man, talk about instant Pee-Pee Dance. I just soaked my chair!

Dave :p

So far, so good. I still need a few e-mails from a few folks. Keep 'em comin'! :thumbs: When I get a few minutes, I'll list everyone as they sign up. Have a good one.

Tried to send email but had trouble with it so I left a message in the board messenger.
I"m in :D

SECRET SANTA PASS LINE-UP so far:

Allofus123....DaveWF....HBooker....Horse....JoeP(need snailer)....Macattak....MattR....Quito60....Shadow....Vern....Yogi....  :sign:

I'm sure this list will grow as time goes on.  Just thought I'd give you a current list.  Thanks and I'll be back later!  :thumbs:

SKYDIVNEKD  :sign:

I am looking forward to this SKYDIVNEKD.
Let me here and now vouch for this Brother,He is A1 in my book. :p :) :p

Vern....thanks for the support. :D I look forward to participating myself. Glad to have you and all the others so far. This should be fun.