• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Secret Santa Pass.....

Everything in TEXAS is suppose to be bigger.......
Someone forgot to tell The Shadow. :)

I had just gotton home from the Honey Baked Ham store with two 15 lb hams and decided to check the mailbox when.......BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM. Needless to say the hams are history and the wife told me its cigar casserole for me on Christmas Day. ;)

Very generous my friend....very generous indeed!

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Apologize to the Mrs. for me for ruining Christmas dinner. Enjoy the cigars and happy holidays.

:sign:

Quito60...A very reliable elf has told me your package is enroute!! It was mailed within the last week. It should be arriving shortly. Good luck!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD:
You have done a great job of this, Thanks for your labors on the behalf of the Brotherhood, God bless you this Holiday season.

Vern and Allofus123....Thank you both for the vote of confidence. :D I have tried to make this a successful pass for everyone.

Quito60...your packgae is enroute to you, per your Secret Santa ! :p

Shadowryder1...Wolfman2001...Shadow... I am still trying to confirm the shipment of your packages at this time. I'm sure there has just been a delay in the mail system! ;)

One way ot another, EVERYONE will get a package!!! :p I promise you that!!! :thumbs:

Again, I hope everyone has a very happy and SAFE holiday season. Enjoy all of the positive aspects of this season and ignore the negative.

SKYDIVNEKD,

Again thank you for all the work you put into this. Trust me I know! :thumbs:

Well done sir, well done. However, i never received that Browning!!! Could you send me a DC#??? :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: LMFAO!!

Merry Christmas Bro!

BW

Big Worm,

I haven't gotten my Browning yet, either!!! :angry: The son-of-a-bugger was broken when we opened the box. :angry: Do oyu believe that crap!!!??? So I had to send it back to the store, and they were going to send it back to Browning and then back to the store and then to me!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

YEA RIGHT!!!! I'll have the freakin' gun when the end of the world comes!!!! Can you say pissed!?!?!?! :angry: :angry:

I'll let you know how it turns out.

OK, folks we're down to just TWO...

Wolfman2001 and Shadow are the unlucky two! :( I have e-mailed Shadow to know he hasn't received his package. I haven't gotten ahold of Wolfman2001 yet.

I am off to Key West for the New Year's holiday and will return on the 2nd. If I haven't heard by then, Shadow will be taken care of then. :sign: :sign:

Shadow, my apologies!!! But fear not! You'll get YOURS!!!! :thumbs:

Y'all have a safe New Year celebration. Watch out for all of the freaks!!!!!

I never saw a post from my recipient. Who can I find out if it was received without giving it away?

Dave

Shadow.....rumor has it a replacement Secret Santa will be shipping a package today which is heading your way... :D ...confirmation from the North Pole is expected later today :p ....my apologies for the delay.

More info to follow...... :sign:

Shadow...it HAS been shipped! :p According to Santa's elves, it should arrive in a few days. You can check the secret santa trackin' line with the #03006000000273014512. This should provide you with all of the necessary info.

Mr. & Mrs. Claus send their apologies for the delay. :D

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Claus for remembering me. :thumbs:

Received my replacement SS package today and all I can say is DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN!

Floyd, you went above and beyond the call of duty with this package buddy. Thank you very, very much. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Shadow....You're welcome, brother! I hope you enjoy them. Take care.

Skydivnekd :sign:

Rod, I think this one can go to completed. The last remaining party (Wolfman) has not been heard from. Santa did tell me that his stocking was not filled with coal.