• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Secret Santa

Is this the sign up thread?

No. The sign up for SS will be clearly marked as such.

However, you can send me all the gifts you like, while you're waiting! :whistling:

;) -Billy

This is actually the sign up thread for the sign up thread if you are not signed up for the sign up you can not sign up, but you can sign in....

Tim

However, you can send me all the gifts you like, while you're waiting! :whistling:

;) -Billy

I do have some glass top Cohibas that I've been wanting to let go. PM me your addy! :laugh:

FWIW, I know this is not the actual sign up thread. I knew I should have used an emoticon in my earlier post. :angry:

;) -Billy

I do have some glass top Cohibas that I've been wanting to let go. PM me your addy! :laugh:

FWIW, I know this is not the actual sign up thread. I knew I should have used an emoticon in my earlier post. :angry:

Glass tops?! I'll take 'em! Bestest coobans evar!

patience young grasshopper... it shall be revealed soon enough. Besides, it's not even Halloween yet! :laugh:

Who knows...I may join this year. Will have to see since it looks like I will be at the VA Hospital every week from Nov 4th till Dec 12th. Means I could pick up a few cigars to do SS this year. :D

Please make sure to keep us up to date as possible on this Loren! :thumbs:

Of course I will. So far it looks like I should be able too. Depending on how many more appointments I will get.

This is actually the sign up thread for the sign up thread if you are not signed up for the sign up you can not sign up, but you can sign in....

Tim

Did I win?

Secret Santa has been cancelled......bah humbug!