• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Selected for Staff Sergeant

lurch

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.
So about a week ago I found out that the promotion board was going to be done a little sooner than usual. Immediatly my nerves started to rattle as I thought this was a bad sign.

Boy was I wrong....

I picked up on the first try and let me tell you, it feels gooooood.... There was some stiff competition but in the end I'm sure they made the right choice... I've got a fairly high number so I won't pin on for a couple months, but I could care less. I'm selected and that's all that matters...

congradulations Sir that is a very nice accomplishment

Movin' on up Michael.

Glad to hear.

Congrats buddy!!

G-

Congrats Michael!!! Hope all is well with you and your family.

Many congratulations Lurch, damn fine job you're doing out there!! :cool:

congrats! I just got moved into an E-6 position so im hoping that I come up on that promotion board soon :)

Congrats on the promotion! AND THANKS for putting you life on the line so we can live the life that we do in this country!!!!!

Thanks for the Congrats everyone!!! I'll let you know when I actually pin it on...

Congratulations Michael! Something to be proud of for sure!

Congrats Michael and well deserved!
thumbs-up.gif

Access to the staff NCO club! Good company and cheap booze. Congratulations, Brother.