• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money Pass - below 50 RG only- Completed.

Ok guys, here's my first crack at it.  I'm looking at an Illusione clean sweep.

T:  Illusione Epernay Le Ferme
P: Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Lancero ('07 box)

T:  Illusione 888
P: LFD Double Ligero "Cameroom" Lancero ('07 box)

T:  Illusione 68
P: Cabaiguan Guapos Jr. Maduro

Feedback is welcomed of course.

Brickhouse said:

The other two are dead on.  This is the only one that I can't speak to as I know nothing about the Le Ferme.  BUT I love the DPG blue lancero and with that extra age on it I would love to just eat that thing up!  I think the age would make up for the difference in price IMO.  What values did you find on the LeFerme and compare it to the DPG? 

modo22 said:

The other two are dead on.  This is the only one that I can't speak to as I know nothing about the Le Ferme.  BUT I love the DPG blue lancero and with that extra age on it I would love to just eat that thing up!  I think the age would make up for the difference in price IMO.  What values did you find on the LeFerme and compare it to the DPG? 

That's a pretty good put/take also.

The illusione Epernay La Ferme is coming out for me at 7.14, while the Don Pepin Garcia Blue is coming up slightly less at around  6.61. The Don Pepin is out of stock in some of the usual places we price, and showing in stock at some of the places we don't normally purchase because they are always close to full retail.  Pretty much dead on even without taking the fact that it is 07 into consideration. Since it is a non-cuban, I don't know if we can properly place a value on it for age.

Anyone else have any input?

Sorry, been 6hrs on the road today and just got a chance to get in and reply.

My quick research had the Epernay at around $8.25 average.  The DPG Blue Label Lancero was paid at $180 for a box of 20 ($9.00).  It was a 100 box release in 2007 made specifically for a retailer on this forum.  Here's the link to the thread that shows the info on it.  

[topic='32816']Blue Label Lancero[/topic]

Brickhouse said:
My quick research had the Epernay at around $8.25 average.  The DPG Blue Label Lancero was paid at $180 for a box of 20 ($9.00).
I don't have a problem with those numbers. One of the things about numbers is where they come from and which numbers are being used.

I also don't think we're gonna have to worry too much about it traveling very far, somehow I think that Modo22 is going to come up with a suitable put.

Brickhouse said:

T:  Illusione 888
P: LFD Double Ligero "Cameroom" Lancero ('07 box)

T:  Illusione 68
P: Cabaiguan Guapos Jr. Maduro

All look good.

They all look good to me also.

These have been up for a day now, and there doesn't appear to be any negative input.

If it works with your schedule, please go ahead and over the weekend get it ready for posting to Modo22 on Monday.

Thanks for playing!

Brickhouse said:
Ben, catch!!

Waiting.....

I have been working on some P/Ts.  I will get them up soon.  Ken, is the list up to date?

Should be up to date.

Posted Brickhouse's puts/takes so I think everything is up to date unless I made an error.

Have done that before, trying to make sure not so again :whistling:

I'm not seeing the Cabaiguan Guapos Jr Maduro in there that I put. May be me not seeing it on my phone though

Brickhouse said:
I'm not seeing the Cabaiguan Guapos Jr Maduro in there that I put. May be me not seeing it on my phone though
I have similar problems on my phone. It's there for my laptop browser.

I would whole lot rather you have me check something that turns out ok, than for me to have missed something and not have it pointed out.

I'm touring in the smokies with my wife, and the internet connection at the current BnB has been intermittent. Had to make the 4:42 PM post four or five times to get it to go thru, wouldn't have surprised me if a post got garbled.

Have a new phone, and need to load an ap to tether my laptop to the phone.

I think I included that second Boveda in with the coats I sent on to the troops.

ilikefishes said:
I think I included that second Boveda in with the coats I sent on to the troops.
Not a problem. The current one was new when it went out, and is holding up well so it hopefully will make it all the way.

They will start getting stiff when they start to go, but will still last a while after that.

Brickhouse said the current one is fine, so we have a good chance of it making it all the way

I would like to ask the remaining passers to check the Boveda pack for stiffness, if it starts getting stiff I will mail a new pack to the next passer on the list.

Thanks

Ken

Or you could redneck it, add either a piece of floral foam or a couple paper towels soaked in distiller water in a small zip encased in a larger zip. ;) or something like that.