• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SensorPush - 20% off through the weekend

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
I've got no dog in the fight, but I do own three of these little wonders and I can't recommend them highly enough. Reasonably priced, and with 20% off through the weekend, you've got no reason not to enjoy wireless humidity sensing. I salt calibrated mine, found them within a point of setpoint. I recommend that you do the same to yours when you get it. Batteries seem to last a very long time....no down side here;

Starting now through the weekend, use the code BFSENSORP19 to get 20% off of any SensorPush gear on any of the Amazon marketplaces where SensorPush is sold

Last edited:
Thanks Tom! I ordered five of them. That was about $45.00 off. Not sure if I really need the Gateway or not, so I’ll wait on that. 😎

Thanks Tom! I ordered five of them. That was about $45.00 off. Not sure if I really need the Gateway or not, so I’ll wait on that. 😎
The gateway is definitely needed if you are away from the house and you want to check online

The gateway is definitely needed if you are away from the house and you want to check online
I know, I’m just not that fanatical about it. My humidors are pretty maintenance free, and I’m rarely away from home more than a week and a half at a time.

I know, I’m just not that fanatical about it. My humidors are pretty maintenance free, and I’m rarely away from home more than a week and a half at a time.
I understand... I use the gateway all the time, and it sends me a text when my humidity drops or temp ruses...

Now that’s cool..... Sending you text and alerts. Will it do that when you’re connected to your WiFi at home, or near the sensors at home? I’m sure I’ll end up with the Gateway knowing me (even though I say I’m not fanatical 😂).