• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

(Serious) Tequila recommendations

Quality.....quality....did I mention quality sipping tequila??? I use to be a a bourbon and an American whiskey drinker(Pappy Van to Old Crow) and have over this year scoured, searched, watched YouTube and read Tequilamatchmaker and these are the "Quality" tequila I recommend.

I have these in my liquor cabinet and enjoy these!!!

#1. Fortaleza...........hands down great stuff.

1591914120941.png

#2. G4
1591914285428.png

#3.
Siete Leguas
1591914450188.png

El Tesoro
1591914533650.png

Tapatio
1591914608399.png

***If you seek knowledge*** YouTube: The Tequila Hombre and Long Island Lou

Long Island Lou:
1591914799826.png

The Tequila Hombre:
1591914874614.png

Tequila Matchmaker website:
https://tequilamatchmaker.com/tequilas

@Partagas Culebras Are you affiliated with Tequila Matchmaker? Kinda feels that way from this post. I would recommend swinging by the new members thread with an intro. 👍

IN NO WAY am I affiliated with anyone other than myself. If people need help or recommendations I give what I know and have TRIED.

I also mentioned Pappy Van Winkle and I'm not a rep for them either. In other posts I mentioned Dupont lighters and machine made Cubans...I'm not a Cuban rep nor a rep for Dupont. What about YouTube?????????

Last edited:
IN NO WAY am I affiliated with anyone other than myself. If people need help or recommendations I give what I know and have TRIED.

I also mentioned Pappy Van Winkle and I'm not a rep for them either. In other posts I mentioned Dupont lighters and machine made Cubans...I'm not a Cuban rep nor a rep for Dupont. What about YouTube?????????
So then your going to go over to the intro tread and make an introduction, right? ThNks for the recommendations. I’ll look into them.

That escalated quickly... It was just a question buddy..

Question??? "Are you affiliated with Tequila Matchmaker? Kinda feels that way from this post." No ....that was more of an....let's say....a Spanish Inquistion comment.

That's okay buddy...I got big shoulders. ***And to cabaiguan juan...who started this thread...SORRY it got hijacked. All I meant was to impart information. Going to take a few tours of distilleries in the town of Tequila, Mexico this August/September.

Last edited:
Question??? "Are you affiliated with Tequila Matchmaker? Kinda feels that way from this post." No ....that was more of an....let's say....a Spanish Inquistion comment.

That's okay buddy...I got big shoulders. ***And to cabaiguan juan...who started this thread...SORRY it got hijacked. All I meant was to impart information. Going to take a few tours of distilleries in the town of Tequila, Mexico this August/September.
First off...NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Partagas Culebras, if you spend some time here you'll undoubtedly see posts, typically spam, from new people who come hawking their wares and offering nothing to the community here. So when someone, especially a new member, posts about a product or a business, it's default to vet out if they are genuine in their recommendation or just trying to sell us on their wares. Seems like you were just making a genuine recommendation. Don't take any offense to the question, as it's not meant to be personal.

To add to the thread a bit...when the GF and I first started dating, I was going over to her apt for dinner and drinks, she asked me to bring some tequila to make drinks. Thinking she was on my level of drinking I got a large bottle of Sauza. Turns out she's not much of a drinker. Almost two years later and I just finished that bottle last weekend. I'm in need of a tequila for mixing, so I'll probably buy a bottle of Milagro next time.

Jon had me thinking about exploring some tequilas from last week video chat. Picked this up on Partagas Culebras recommendation. As The Black Cloud said, It wasn’t personal 😎 @cabaiguan juan I’ll give you my uneducated thoughts after I try some6D8A6D2C-7D11-4994-B9EE-1BCCC0B56211.jpeg

Jon had me thinking about exploring some tequilas from last week video chat. Picked this up on Partagas Culebras recommendation. As The Black Cloud said, It wasn’t personal 😎 @cabaiguan juan I’ll give you my uneducated thoughts after I try someView attachment 31605
I picked up two bottles of tequila too. I’ll share them tomorrow night in the virtual herf. @partagas your welcome to join us. Look for the Virtual Herf Post. It is Saturday night at 8pm eastern. It would be good to meet you.

If you like serious tequila and able to find it. Try clase azul reposado

I liken it to cigars. Your taste is your taste, but opinions are always welcome. Then only you can evaluate personally.