(Serious) Tequila recommendations

CBoukal

Long time Newbie
Had an comedian a few years ago request this on their rider and was very strict about having it. Had to order it special back then.
https://www.oldtowntequila.com/4-copas-organic-blanco-tequila/

He would take one shot, go on stage, finish his set and go straight to his limo to his jet and home. SOOOOOOO, we got to finish the bottle that night! And it was amazing!! Like drinking water. Very smooth and relaxing...
That's because he is a part owner in the company. I am guessing on the name of course but even if it wasn't him I bet it was requested because of him
https://www.oldtowntequila.com/brands/Number-Juan.html

Well, I just bought a bottle of Kirkland (Costco) Silver Tequila for $19.99 on a recommendation from a friend....so I don't know how "serious" this should be taken. I bought it for mix drinks and tequila based shots. I've heard good things about Kirkland liqueurs over the years but never tried them. Today I was passing the Costco in Edison, NJ and swung by. I also bought bottles of their French vodka, American vodka, their version of spiced rum, and a dry gin too.

Prior to today, I've always bought Patron in all their variants for both mixed drinks & shots. We're big on shots... 0D987EDA-F329-44E0-B42A-5F1D586BE76F.jpeg

Thoughts

Forehead wrinkle king
Well, I just bought a bottle of Kirkland (Costco) Silver Tequila for $19.99 on a recommendation from a friend....so I don't know how "serious" this should be taken. I bought it for mix drinks and tequila based shots. I've heard good things about Kirkland liqueurs over the years but never tried them. Today I was passing the Costco in Edison, NJ and swung by. I also bought bottles of their French vodka, American vodka, their version of spiced rum, and a dry gin too.

Prior to today, I've always bought Patron in all their variants for both mixed drinks & shots. We're big on shots... View attachment 26260
Now you are talking my language. Taking shots between drinking water I rarely have a hangover anymore. Depends on the liquor too

cabaiguan juan

Prior to today, I've always bought Patron in all their variants for both mixed drinks & shots. We're big on shots... View attachment 26260
I would love to hear your thoughts on the Kirkland stuff.

The Black Cloud

I believe Kirkland is rebranded brand name stuff. I remember a rumor years ago that Kirkland scotch was just rebranded The Macallan. I don't know how true that is/was but I think their stuff is a safe bet.

I believe Kirkland is rebranded brand name stuff. I remember a rumor years ago that Kirkland scotch was just rebranded The Macallan. I don't know how true that is/was but I think their stuff is a safe bet.
I heard this too. If the bottle shape looks like a brand you know, it is just a white labeled Costco branded grey goose.

I heard this too. If the bottle shape looks like a brand you know, it is just a white labeled Costco branded grey goose.
Yeah, that was what I've heard & read over the last few years as well. Once I dig in to them, I'll report back. I think I'm starting with a dirty vodka martini with a handful of olives...then I'll know how close it is to Grey Goose. If it passes that test, it's good. ;)