• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SFO

siriusstoogie

Bellus Filipinus Vir! :)
Coming in on Monday leaving VERY early Friday. Early evening are mostly free. I'm willing to cab or rent a car if that will make it easier. Staying at the Hilton on O'Farrell. I hope E and Phil can meet up with me again! LMK. TIA

JOE

You mean like... this upcoming week? If you rent a car/can get to North Bay (maybe hop the ferry down the street from your hotel) I can probably host a night next week but my wife is working something like 5 nights in a row so the odds of me getting into the city are slim. Talk to me in the chat that must not be named.

What chat?

He meant chaat:

chanachatinpapadumbowl.jpg

I had a nice chaat. Looks like Wednesday possibly is good for a ferry ride. :)

Weds will be all good, we can figure out the specifics sometime between now and then

I will check and see, if the crowd grows we may just have to change venues

For real Bob!!!

Phil let me know. I'll pm you and E my cell. We can txt for last minute info needs

Thursday will work for me if you will be in the city that day would be more than happy to meet up with you there.

Josh let's work it out with phil. If you can meet on thu in the city, I'll meet up but it will be an early evening wrap up as my flight leaves @5:30 on Friday

Phil I'm definite for Wednesday to meet with you and E. I'm just offering options for Josh in addition to Wednesday. I know there's not enough of me to go around but I try! :sign: :p

You better save some of that Filipino love for when you get to KC next weekend. Those bastards don't deserve you.

Brent, you shut your damn mouth when grownups are talking! :laugh:

I might be able to do Thursday. :thumbs: