• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shadow - Happy Birthday

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
Hey SHadow.

I hope you have a great birthday. Have an expensive cigar and a stiff drink.

And, many, many more.

SD

Happy Birthday Bill,
Im not sure if Stack ment many many more Birthdays, stiff drinks, or cigars. So you better do a lot of all of them :thumbs: ( You could spread the birthdays out a little if you want though :p )

Happy Birthday Shadow!!!

That's why you won those lotteries, they were birthday gifts.

Enjoy your day. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!

Wishing you many, many more Happy Smokes

BenjieV :D

Everyone take off your shoes and see if we can count how old Bill is. ;) :D :sign:

Happy B-Day Bill :thumbs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL :p !!!!! JUST LIKE SD SAID, SMOKE THE BEST ONE YOU HAVE IN THE BOX AND GET A STIFF ;) ...........................O YEA, :D DRINK!!

Happy Birthday Brother Bill.

Make it the best one so far.

And don't listen to these guys - you're not THAT old. I mean really, 50 is only what..?

HALF A CENTURY!!!!!

lol - enjoy!
Dave :p

Bill, I don't know if you've gotten this far in the book but you're allowed to go off Atkins on your birthday!! Have a great one!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!!

boy, this month birthday, next month retirement, can you life get any better?

50! How the hell do you smoke with the oxygen tank's so close to you? :sign:

Happy Birthday My friend! It would be an honor to celebrate with a great smoke and a stiff drink on your behalf, Here's to another 50! :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Bruddah! New supply of Fix-a-flat is on the way :p

Thanks to all of you (even Joe! ;) ) !

Started the day off with an orientation to the wonderful world of knee replacement surgery at the hospital where I'm having it done next month. After that my wife and I went out and had a very nice lunch. One we got home I went out on the back deck and smoked a Sancho Panza Belicoso(Habana).

Dinner at my favorite Italian resturant tonight with my wife, kids, and my parents. Then I think I'm going to set fire to a Monte A that Matt gifted to me last December. :thumbs: