• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shadow

Sorry to hear my friend! My Labrador is my best friend. For me, he's been there through the best and worst of my times and he still loves me. Don't know what I will do when I lose him. Keep your head up!

-ree

I saw the title and thought it was about one of our senior members here named Shadow. Sorry to hear about your pet.

Sorry for your loss BTB. The loss of a family member is certainly difficult...

Light up a good one in her memory. She will be missed...

Regards,

BT

It's going to be tough for me, for sure. Hope things go well for you and yours.

When I read the title, I thought at first you were talking about an older member here, named Shadow.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Not a day goes by that I don't miss my dog and cat and wish I could see them again.

I can relate, my botl much sympathies.

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you...

Sorry to hear about your pet!

I too thought thought the thread was about one of our members.

Sorry to hear about the loss of one of your family members. I too thought it was about Bill.

Im very sorry for your lose. I Know exactly what you mean about checking on your kids at night as my Golden does this now. I know how these "animals" are like our own children. Everyday and everything is precious.

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. She looked like a beautiful dog.

I got chills reading your post. Sorry about your loss.

Poor old Shadow. My sympathies. We have two labs and they are the best dogs you could ever ask for. Very sorry for you and yours.