• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shal We play questions?

my wife, my kids (counts as 1) and a fishing pole.

Please one more item boss, what about my humi?

OK Q: You are driving to work, might be 5 minutes early and you see an elderly couple on the side of the road with a flat. Do you stop and help and call in late, or do you go on to work?

Stop and help, heck, they might gift me a cigar for my kindness!!!

Question: What are you most protective of???

This is not a trick question!

Leebo

Have a few, but let's say James Van Praagh.

Q: What is the most daring thing you've done?

Rodeo Team initiation night...several in the same night at Texas A&M:

1) Had to go up to houses in Boxers/Hat/Boots askin for cookies.  Had to get cookies from 3 houses....It only took me 3 houses  :)

2) had to ummm leave a little present  :lookup:  on the Football field at Memorial Stadium - Univ of Tx at Austin.

3) Ran the Gaunlet (you know, 2 rows of idiots with riding crops, ropes, etc..) in the same attire as #1.

Q: If you could only have (1) channel on the TV...which one?

TBS (movies for guys who like movies)

Need I say more? I know some would say why not CNN....all bad news, sad sad!

Q: If you could have only one Cuban cigar, which one would you choose and why?

HeeHee :p

I have to agree with horse on this one. Although the best ISOM that I have had would be a Saint Luis Rey.

If no one is in the forest does a falling tree make noise?

Yep!!!

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood????LMAO. :D

ummm, about 4 cords.

If a woman isn't around to hear a man speak, is he still wrong?

Good effort!!

Average amount of wood a woodchuck would chuck in a given day
546 butt cords of wood.

Median amount of wood a woodchuck could chuck in a given hour
534 butt cords of wood.

Record high for woodchuck wood chucking of 7333 butt cords
was attained on .06/15/1996

(NOTE: the above tabulations take into account that woodchuks chuck no wood on
February second, in observance of ground hog day.)
:D

I'm never wrong - even if a woman isn't there! LMFAO

What's the strangest persons first name you're ever heard of?

Dave

Sunshine...that was her first name...no sh*t!!!! :p

How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?

LMAO :sign:

'cause it's easier for the special effects people to show a little line bouncing off his chest to simulate a bullet - animating a gun bouncing off would have been more difficult. Besides, maybe a gun hurts him more!

What's the longest unwanted company has ever stayed at your house? How did you eventually get them out?

Dave :cool:

Best vacation ever was our honeymoon! Went to Nassau in the Bahamas and stayed at Sandals. HAD THE BEST TIME!!!! If you ever get the chance to go and stay there you gotta do it! I'm telling you you won't be sorry!

What is the worst excuse you ever used for missing work/school?

I made a post in this thread earlier about having fallen off a moving car..... Well, I was skipping school that day. My excuse, designed to also cover for my cuts, scrapes and bruses, was that I heard the bell was running toward the door so I wouldn't be tardy, tripped and fell in the gravel, and spent the whole day in the bathroom cleaning my cuts.

Oh, btw, it didn't work. Man was I in trouble

Q: Does anybody here smoke AyC anymore, come on, outta the closet

No, but JR is having a clearance sale on them!

BWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!