• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sharon Tate slowmo exercise on trampoline

Looks a bit like Bo Derek I'd have to say... My brother was in the know at the time, and an artist. (I was too young to understand what really went on until years later) He painted an abstract looking painting of Sharon with some random swatches behind her. If you looked at them from a distance and squinted a bit, a vague resemblance of Charles Manson was positioned right over her left shoulder... was bizarre

I believe that is an excerpt from "Don't Make Waves"

I almost added... if she isn't dead, but didn't. As far as history I'm quite well versed on history, I just view it differently from you apparently.

I almost added... if she isn't dead, but didn't. As far as history I'm quite well versed on history, I just view it differently from you apparently.

Not quite sure how THAT history could be viewed "differently?" She was murdered.

Not quite sure how THAT history could be viewed "differently?" She was murdered.

You know, using the word murdered is pretty harsh, maybe we could say that her human state(as we know it) ceased to exist at the hands of Charles Manson and cult. I need to work on my history revisionist technique.

Ken

Ok... let me clarify. The history I view differently isn't that she was murdered. I am sorry for any confusion. I thought he was commenting on a different thread.

That was considered an itsy bitsy bikinni for those days, quite racy aerial moves as well. Very nice.

You know, using the word murdered is pretty harsh, maybe we could say that her human state(as we know it) ceased to exist at the hands of Charles Manson and cult. I need to work on my history revisionist technique.

Ken

Ken - you are right on track and NICE threadjack! :p
Cult is such a judgemental pejorative term. How about "spiritual community collectivism?" Hands is a bit vague and transforms them into non-creative entities, let's say KNIFE!
:0 ;)

Ken

Ken - you are right on track and NICE threadjack! :p
Cult is such a judgemental pejorative term. How about "spiritual community collectivism?" Hands is a bit vague and transforms them into non-creative entities, let's say KNIFE!
:0 ;)

I love it! Be patient, I will get there.

Ken