• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

She heard we were coming so she made for the exit

Well,

Our little critter must have heard that we were coming for her on Saturday so she kicked a hole in her sac on Friday at 2:00 AM. We hit the hospital at 3:00 AM, were in the birthing room at 4:00 AM, and she was out of mommy by 4:50 AM. My kind of labor :thumbs:

Samantha Grace Wong entered our world weighing 8 lbs 6 oz. Chubby and feisty!

Here's the first photo of Samantha and her proud, and a little tired, daddy.
**snip**

Wilkey

FANTASTIC! I'm very happy for you and your wife, and her new big sister!
All the best, Wilkey. Congrats!

Congratulations, Wilkey & Family :thumbs:

awesome... just awesome :thumbs:

Wilkey-

Congrats brother!

I trust that Mom and baby are doing well!!!

Call me if you need anything...

Rob

This is so funny. My next door neighbor was threatened with induction on this past Monday. She had the baby Sunday. This seems so Skinnerian in nature.

Congrats Wilkey.

Doc.

Fantastic....!!

I know what a relief it is when the new little one makes their appearance and both her and mom are doing well, and in good health. You've been blessed once again with a beautiful daughter.

The very best wishes to you, Wilkey, and the rest of your family.

Best Regards, my friend - B.B.S.

Beautiful! Warmest wishes for you and the entire family, congratulations! :thumbs:

Wilkey I didn't even know you were expecting the 2nd!!!! CONGRATULATIONS MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!! The family is growing!

All the best and enjoy this time!

Bravo, Wilkey. It looks like the three of you could all use a rest this weekend. All my best you and your now larger family.

Nate

Haha! Funny how things work out that way...sounds like she didn't want any help from you guys! Maybe that's an early indicator of what kind of person she'll grow up to be! Glad you don't have to worry about the induction anymore, and happy to hear that everything went smoothly. Congrats to you and your family Wilkey!

Congrats on a safe delivery and hope for a speedy recovery for mom. Now there goes the sleep for the next 18 years. :laugh:

Congrats on the beautiful addition to the family, Wilkey! I was beginning to wonder what was taking so long! Glad to hear that things went smoothly.

Got 1492? :whistling:

Congratulations on your newest edition! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well.

Congratulations Wilkey. It just doesn't seem all that long ago I had similar pics taken of me, now most of the kids are driving, hell one's just buying her first house. Again, congratulations on your precious bundle.

Congrats!

Now you can send me my uncle Anthony cigar :laugh: