• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

She heard we were coming so she made for the exit

Beautiful picture of your new daughter, Wilkey. Congrats once again, now allow let me share a little secret with you. Coming from an Asian family, what you're now going to get is the constant urging from family members to have another until you have a boy. You can tell them until you're blue in the face that two is enough, but anytime you see one of them, they'll just ask, "So when are you going to have a boy?" So how do you stop them from asking? Here's the secret...tell them you had a vasectomy. This way you and your wife can just take your time to decide on number three.

So...When are you going to have a boy?

The only thing we can say is that she is really beautiful. May you both only know happiness. Hell, I feel like a father again!! Thanks for sharing. :thumbs:
:cool:

Can't believe I missed this (I was otta town and no computer)
Congratulations to you and the rest of your family Wilkey!

I missed this also.

Congratulations to you and your wife.

A very beautiful child. You are definitely blessed.

I can't believe I missed this! Congrats Brother! She's a cutie! Good luck(getting any sleep for awhile)! I hope everyone is healthy and happy.