• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shelving for Cooler-dor?

If your going to buy some boxes from the local B&M Id suggest proping them open in the closed cooler along with a sponge sitting in a bath of water inside a rubbermaid container. They most likely have been sitting out getting dried out at the local B&M. I kicked my small humidor to the curb a couple weeks ago and I went nuts for a day trying to get the humidity up in its replacement tupperdor before "seasoning" the boxes overnight in a cooler with the above technique.

In my winodor that doesnt get opened much I go with beads and Oust fans. In the tupperdor because its just beads I used a small binder clip to keep the lids on the boxes cracked a little.

BTW since switching to my poormans humidor, aka tupperdor with left over B&M boxes, the humidity has been rock solid unlike my old crappy Thompsons Cigar POS. Now I just need to splurge at the dollar store for some wood grain contact paper and my tupperdor will be stylin'.