• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shootr's Miscellaneous Cigar Related Art Projects

That is so far beyond my level it ain't even funny. The detail in the head alone - I can only dream to have that much vision to put it together.

I do have about 50ft of different sized roller chain though..... :)

I was doing some sketching on an idea for a "fancy man's desk caddy" kind of cigar station.

Then I saw CigaDans post/response to my abomination of a welding practice. Hmmmmm, maybe there is something of value in the idea.

20220206_140856-01.jpeg

The focal point has to be the cigar rest. I want it to be reminiscent of a pen sticking out of an old-timey desktop pen holder.

Start with 6" square tubing, cut in two across the diagonal, giving me (2) 90 degree pieces use.

Space for a phone set vertically, a cutter, a lighter, and then the rest on the other side. A horizontal rest across the top so a phone can rest long ways to watch a program in landscape. Maybe a flip up leg on the back so something larger like an iPad could set there also.

The cigar rest would be a length of 3/4"ID pipe, scalloped so it's a traditional rest up to the plate, then full circumference as it passes through the plate, and an inch or two into the cavity.

On the end of the tube would be a wire "basket" (think porthole on a 1920's diving helmet).

A cutout under the rest would allow a separate tray to live, with normal rests, easily removable to empty.

Makes sense in my head anyways 🤣🤣🤣

Or I'd provide a glass tube cigar case/holder that would fit in the "pen rest". Then a simple single or double cigar ashtray that would pull out and be placed for convenient use.