• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Short Introduction

Welcome to CP Jim, you been smokin gars for long or are you a Noobler? :D

Cool, thank you for your service to the country :thumbs: :) Always great to meet a retired Serviceman. Sounds like you certainly picked a great place to settle :D :thumbs:

joxxy said:
Welcome to CP! Love your sunglasses, BTW :thumbs:
What Sunglasses, did I miss something? ???

Welcome to CP Mauijim.
You've definitely found a great place to hang out.
Sit back, light one up and enjoy. :)

From one Veteran to another
WELCOME JIM!
You'going to enjoy this board. :thumbs:
Steve

Welcome, if you can put up with a retired Jarhead we'll get along fine :p You'll like it here. :D

Welcome to CP Jim!!

Having been here barely a month I can say this group of people wont treat you wrong and its great to be a part of. :thumbs:

Mahalo Nui Loa everyone (Thank you very much) for the welcome.
AVB I have served with members of all the branches, and yes I can deal with a marine (A very honorable and storied branch), but I would like to know why does the navy have their enlisted wear bowls for cover and do they hold water?? :p
Just kidding the navy, they are a great bunch also. :D

One last thought: Who are all the members from Hawaii and how many are there here ??

Welcome aboard Jim :D glad to have you around. What island do you reside on.

Coming to the islands at the end of the year to spend a couple of weeks.

BenjieV :D

Reside on the island of Maui. A smoke free place, except the resorts and of cousre my lanai (patio) :D

Great maybe we can ge together when I am there in December. Love Maui! Been going there for the last few years on our family vacation. Spend a couple of weeks at the Maui Marriott.

Love to sit out on the lanai and light one up as the sun sets into the ocean.

BenjieV :D

Aloha and welcome aboard Bruddah Jim! It's just me and you as far as active CPers! I hope we can hookup one day soon to meet and have a cigar Bruddah!

Aloha,

Wade