• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Short Panetela or Petit Corona Suggestions

jimfox

I'm looking for Short Panetela or Petit Corona Suggestions as these have become favorites of mine. They're fairly quick and quite enjoyable.

With so many options I'm looking to see what your comments may be and whether you like this size range or not.

I personally enjoy the Cohiba Siglo I & the Partagas Habaneros.

Sizes 36 to 40 gauge, 5.0 inches or less.

Looking forward to any replies.

Party Shorts and Trini Reyes. Two of my faves.

Seems like someone starts this thread every other week in the fall.

I'll just say, don't forget the NC options. Check out last week's Jack Schwartz post in the Retailers Forum. ;)

I'm with Dis guy. A Boli pc with a few years is a fantabulous smoke with coffee.
This is exactly why I said not to discount non-Cubans. Some damn fine smokes ready to smoke THIS year. :thumbs: But there are some Cubans that smoke pretty well young. (i.e. Trini Reyes, Cohiba Secretos)

The ones Eric suggested(Davidoff Primeros, J. Fuego Originals, CAO La Traviata Ninfas, La Flor Dominicana Carajos Oscuro, Oliva G Cigarillos, Ashton Half Corona, Winston Churchill Spitfire) are worth a try. The 601 Oscuro Corona are spicy but smooth. All the CAO 4 X 38 tins are tasty.

Bolivars! The monte 4's are also very nice if they age for a bit.

People here also like the Ramon Allones Small Club Corona (RASCC), but I've never had them. I do enjoy the taste of the Specially Selected (RASS) which is a bit bigger, so I assume the RASCC is probably also pretty good.

I'm extremely inexperienced with ISOMs. Having said that, a friend gave me a Bolivar Tubo no.3 about 6 years ago. I was planning on smoking it only on a very special occasion but decided it was time to have my first Boli a few nights ago and WOW.....that was the absolute most amazing and flavorful small cigar I could imagine. Blew me away. It's only a 34 rg, but I can only imagine the PC being just as good , better even.

My suggestions don't meet your RG range, but I love any of the following: PLPC, BPC, Trini Reyes, Cohiba IIs, JLPC, Party Shorts. There are also Part MF, RyJ MF and Part PC Esp. I would also consider giving these a try, especially if the price is right.

Like Jolly said RASCC. these happen to be my fav ISOM smoke :love: ohhh how I love them.

I'm extremely inexperienced with ISOMs. Having said that, a friend gave me a Bolivar Tubo no.3 about 6 years ago. I was planning on smoking it only on a very special occasion but decided it was time to have my first Boli a few nights ago and WOW.....that was the absolute most amazing and flavorful small cigar I could imagine. Blew me away. It's only a 34 rg, but I can only imagine the PC being just as good , better even.

If you think the Boli #3 Tubo is good...just wait until you smoke the #2 Tubo...it's even better.

Right now from what I've been smoking from recent production, I would have to say the Trini Reyes or RASCC...

If you do go ahead with this get them BANDS OFF due to customs problems lately. ;)

I'm partial to the Siglo1 because it was my first isom.I do like the PLPC's alot and they are alot cheaper.That reminds me,I need to replinish my smaller cigar inventory.If anyone wants to host a group buy on the smaller vitolas I am in :)

OMG +1 to this. The Bolivar PC is a fabulous smoke.

pt_3412.jpeg

What about LFD Chiselito maduro, Alec Bradley Tempus Genesis, Alec Bradley MAXX Nano... A few of my favorites... OOOHH and Opus X #4!

You should look at the Bolivar Confradia petit. Just bought two boxes with 7-2007 date codes. For under $30 you cant beat it.

Seems like someone starts this thread every other week in the fall.

I'll just say, don't forget the NC options. Check out last week's Jack Schwartz post in the Retailers Forum. ;)

Seems like I always forget that, and give the same answers too. Isn't that vuja dei? You know, the distinct feeling that you have never done something before. :D

Instead of my usual endorsement of cuban petite coronas, the undisputed best petite coronas in the world, I'll add Tatuaje Havana Angeles, Tatuaje Noella, & Padron Delicias. I just tried some Tatuaje Petite Cazadores, and thought they were real decent, but a tad pricey for what they deliver. Certainly one of the better ones, but Padron Delicias being a superior value. I enjoy the regular Tatuaje and Cabaiguan Petites once I get them down to about 60/62% rh.