• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Should I Pull The Trigger

Too late man, I just bought that Savoy! :laugh: :sign:

Seriously though, that Savoy is niiiice! You may be able to negotiate an even better price, slap a couple hundred dollars in cash on the table. :) You do know a coolerdor is a lot less expensive though, right? Right?? :D

Beads. Get beads.

I am currently living out of my cooladoor, when the little lady makes it down to st Louis for good in march my Humidor will follow. LOL

Humm, well two cooladoors that is :whistling:

Dude....if I were you I'd hand deliver the cash! That's a nice unit. I single buyers delight.

They both look like fine cabinets and at good prices. I live in a hot climate so I needed to get one that is cooled or I would have been looking at cabinets like this myself. As long as they have a good seal I don't think you can go wrong with either. I would probably lean towards the one with the most drawers. I think you increase your storage capacity the more drawers you have.

Get in good with your local B&M and they should be able to order it wholesale. I don't know what the wholesale price is on one of these. It looks nice and if you really want it go for it.

Get Kitty Litter, save your money for cigars.

Dude, if you decide to go with the one in Elk Grove, I'm not far from Sunnyvale and may pick up the Savoy, but I will not buy it out from under you. Let us know what you decide to do.

-- edited to correct typo --

Reached out to both sellers and have yet to hear back from them. Heck, I even got the wifey's permission to acquire if I check it out and either of them are as advertised.

I thank you all for your input and will keep you posted.

The savoy even comes with some good smokes. I wouldn't pass that up

The savoy even comes with some good smokes. I wouldn't pass that up

What's the over/under on % chance the Montes are fake?

As far as the beads, check out hearteltindusties.com or cigarmony.com and get some humidification beads. Heartfelt has a calculator on the site to figure out how many you need.

edit: lurch beat me to it

A little plug for the beads.....prior to beads I constantly played with a couple Cigar Oasis XL units and constantly worried about my cigars. I bought beads and now I do nothing but enjoy perfect cigars. I put a little cup of distilled water next to the beads, for a few days, a couple times a year and NEVER worry about my cigars. I spend about 5 minutes a year maintaining my beads......and I'm anal!

Congratulations. That was a very good pick-up indeed!

I am a fan of active humidification. The thing I liked about active versus passive is you get quicker rh recovery. This is desirable for me because it seems I am in my humi quite frequently. I have been using an Cigar Oasis that has performed very reliability going on 6 - 7yrs.

Although, I have not used any beads...they seem to work great based on many peoples posts. I think if I were in my humi only 2-3 times per week, I would try the bead route.

Enjoy your new humi! :)

Beads! Beads! Beads! I can't say enough about those things. I am so anal about my smokes, but those things are great I spritz them about once every other month and it holds perfect at 65%. Awesome!