• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Should Leebo be CP’s official "Leader"?

Should Leebo be the "Leader" in deciding who should be here and who should not?

• Yes. If he says a person is "finished" on CP, then he is!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. I sometimes agree with Lee’s views so it might be okay.

• Probably not. There should be no official "Leader" here on CP.

• No. I disagree with Leebo on just about every topic.

• I dunno. I have not reached an opinion on this subject.

• No Comment. I ain’t touching this poll.

• Total voters
coventrycat86 said:
However, less than 24 hours later, here's SFG75 in LTC chat on Tuesday, March 14th:
16:43:06 [SFG75] ccat-LTC is alive and kicking, we're just leaving pompous asses like you out of it. We're doing fine on our own and don't need to create some fraternity pecking order to succeed.
16:45:10 [SFG75] You can keep your "clout" and elitist bull****
16:56:06 [SFG75] I may be an ass, but your an emotional infant Bill. You hide at well at CP, but demonstrate it thoroughly in your e-mails to me.

WOW :0 , here's more:
22:11:39 [SFG75] Mwhahahahahahahahahha
22:11:57 [SFG75] I'm putting together a pass
22:12:10 [SFG75] I have the lineup ready, I'm going to start putting it together this weekend.
22:12:20 [SFG75] The F.U.C.P. pass
)
[snapback]172605[/snapback]​

Scott

anqu_lg.gif

Bill

JOE.M. said:
Now this is one of the more flattering pictures of Matt I have ever seen! It was obviously taken before he lost his hair, but still! Very flattering!!

I'm not losing hair, I'm getting head.......

Matt R said:
I'm not losing hair, I'm getting head.......
[snapback]172649[/snapback]​
The only time this line will work for Matt is in this context.... LMAO

Once again, a few of us were just protecting CP when we confronted Scott. But as you all can see, he is not who he says he is. He says one thing here and in pm's and another when he's over at LTC.

I was sent a copy of that whole chat conversation and it's very interesting what is said about certain people over there. People say that I bait, lol!! Honestly, Scott's latest chat session doesn't surprise me. He said he was joking about that comment but I don't find it humorous. He also said some other things but I'll save those for tonight....

For the last time, I am not the leader of CP!! Don't want the job! Period! Don't give a $hit about this poll! I think it's a waste of bandwidth personally.

Scott, you are lower than pond scum. I hope the new LTC continues to be your new home. ;)

SFG, you are finished here. what you just said about F.U.C.P., IMHO, has put you over the line. I'm not Lee or any other FOG, but I think everyone agrees with me when I say:

SFG, you are DONE! :angry:
NEXT!

The F.U.C.P. Pass, that really shows what you think man. Get out.

KayakinBoy said:
SFG, you are finished here. what you just said about F.U.C.P., IMHO, has put you over the line. I'm not Lee or any other FOG, but I think everyone agrees with me when I say:

SFG, you are DONE! :angry:
NEXT!

The F.U.C.P. Pass, that really shows what you think man. Get out.
[snapback]172687[/snapback]​

Agreed!!

moki said:
mkb71804 said:
And what does THAT mean???
[snapback]172184[/snapback]​

I gave ya the shirt; it's my right. :)
[snapback]172190[/snapback]​

You are right on that one! But, remember you gave me 2...so if you demand I take one off...I still have a spare! haha

I don't get it. I've been nice to the guy, and now he insults me personally by insulting all of CigarPass.com.

Scott, I'd really like to hear from you. Why the name "F.U.C.P". Are you saying "FUC.K YOU CIGAR PASS"?

Awaiting your response.

ggiese said:
22:12:10 [SFG75] I have the lineup ready, I'm going to start putting it together this weekend.

Whoooahh... WTF??? :0 ???
[snapback]172640[/snapback]​

I gotta say that one is a little surprising. Wishful thinking maybe but I'm waiting for Bill to say he was pulling our leg by messing with the text a bit :(

BrownDevil said:
ggiese said:

I gotta say that one is a little surprising. Wishful thinking maybe but I'm waiting for Bill to say he was pulling our leg by messing with the text a bit :(
[snapback]172757[/snapback]​

Brown Devil, screw off, go look at LTC chat for yourself :angry:

That is so typical you'd take offense to that. It was just a little playful joke and I think EVERYONE knows that.

Damn you are way too sensitive sometimes :p

BrownDevil said:
That is so typical you'd take offense to that. It was just a little playful joke and I think EVERYONE knows that.

Damn you are way too sensitive sometimes :p
[snapback]172764[/snapback]​

Brown Devil, knock off the crap. Bull$hit "EVERYONE knows that" you certainlly gave no hint whatsoever you were showing us your cute, playful side.

Read it again bill, you quoted it. Complete with the smiley so anyone reading it would know it was "cute and playful" It was a post following up what steve and rod said.

And all my sides are cute ;)

That too was playful, not sarcasm.

That's not right Dude.......

BrownDevil said:
Read it again bill, you quoted it. Complete with the smiley so anyone reading it would know it was "cute and playful"  It was a post following up what steve and rod said.

And all my sides are cute  ;)

That too was playful, not sarcasm.
[snapback]172767[/snapback]​

You're full-o-crap. How does this :( "smiley" lead EVERYONE to know you were being cute and playful? Please refrain from further stupidity BD.

Oh well, as long as this won't end..... somebody pass the popcorn biiiaaaattcch

coventrycat86 said:
BrownDevil said:
ggiese said:

[snapback]172757[/snapback]​

Brown Devil, screw off, go look at LTC chat for yourself :angry:
[snapback]172763[/snapback]​

I gotta give this one to Browny. I read it and picked up immediately that he was trying to add a little levity to the situation. It is obvious that he was not inferring that you were editing the text in any way Bill. ;)

I'm gonna have to issue Bill a strike for the screw off comment! Thats ONE! Upon reaching 10,000 strikes, you will be suspended (from posting) for 24 hours.
:whistling: :D :p ??? :sign: :) :laugh: :love: :blush: :cool: ;) :whistling: :rolleyes:

Explanation of :(

Means I was hoping you were pulling our legs. pulling leg = joke
It was a sad shock to see Scott posting such a thing, as was the general feel of the group here I imagine.

You think I'm pulling crap, I'm not, and I "THINK" everyone here knows that. Except for you that is, even when I tell you it wasn't something vile. Hell I even PMed you about it.

Anyway, that's about all the explaining I have Bill. If you want to continue it, be my guest. Again, for the record, it was a joke :)