• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Show Me Your Ash - 2014 Contest

whylieineedacigar said:

Some of us can't smoke 3 sticks  day... lol

Yeah, I have to cut down - NOT! You just have to smoke more Paul.

I could see it now a bunch of entries being posted on Sunday at the 11th hour. I think no one wants to be the first one to post because they think that they have a small one.  :0

Ok, I'll try to get this going and the first person to post some ASH will get a CC 3'er! :thumbs:

ASHole, you said only one entry, what kind of trick is this :laugh:

Well they're not the Prize CC's but they'll be something good.

My effort with a Wide Church.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11944]

Now we're talking - finally some ash! Wyatt, you're the first one to post so your are the winner of the teaser CC 3'er. Is the addy in your profile correct? You're still in the hunt for the PGR too.

Now let's see some more ash!

I wasn't overly proud of it, but it was my first go. Addy is accurate. Thanks!

Dammit Wyatt, you beat me to it! Well anyways, I just smoked this cigar and it is a 6 inch cigar. I will disclose the brand when the contest is done. I couldn't smoke it anymore as it was too hot.

a4199b4b-bd28-4a23-9fff-f3d058ee0e75_zps2b9ac887.jpg

Made my first attempt this afternoon. Got upwards of.......but then she fell in my lap. Fogging Kris......this is going to be an expensive contest! I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

I had 2 1/2 inches but I only get one entry.  I think the tape measure is key.  6" ? really typical dude calls 4 1/2" six.  I hear ya!!    

Well, this is the best I can do.  PSD4 last night.

I asked my wife to put her hand in there for some scale, since I didn't have a ruler.......ummmmm, not quite what I meant honey.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11950]

Brickhouse said:

I asked my wife to put her hand in there for some scale, since I didn't have a ruler.......ummmmm, not quite what I meant honey.

Holy shit...........that's funny!

Today is my 3 year wedding anniversary so I can't do it tonight, but tomorrow night I will git 'er done!

Brickhouse said:

Too funny!

emoshun said:
Today is my 3 year wedding anniversary so I can't do it tonight, but tomorrow night I will git 'er done!

Jimmy congrats bro. Looking forward to you beating Michaels ash. 
horse.gif

Second try last night....second failure. I didn't even make to my first try. :angry:

No trouble here. I've always been able to consistently hold a long ash with the Behikes 52. I'm going to try it with the 54's. I'm not in the contest.  :p

IMG_3351_zpsb7792cbc.jpg

thinde said:
Second try last night....second failure. I didn't even make to my first try. :angry:
Right with you. Thought I had something going with a delightful RASS only to have the whole mess in my lap last night.