• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Show me your Corona and I'll...

mmburtch

Sleep deprived and cranky
It might just be me, but it seems like passes are just getting more and more complicated and contentious. So in response, I’m hosting an old fashioned integrity based pass.

This is not a first come first served pass. Please feel free to post your desire to join in this thread, but I will make the final decision as to who plays. The pass will start in mid September, and will be comprised of 10-15 players.

As the title alludes to, this is a corona pass. All cigars will be Petit Corona, Corona or Corona Gorda by size, not name ( a Boli Royal Corona is not a corona no matter what they call it). The starting line-up will be comprised of common, premium super-premium and HTF cigars. Use your best judgment, if you don’t stock cigars in these sizes and levels, perhaps you shouldn’t ask to join.

Here’s the guts of it:

I will send out a box with 15-20 cigars to the first person on the list. That person will trade for as many of those sticks as they want. All Trades are pre-approved. That person will list in the pass thread the cigars they took, and no mention will be made of the cigars they put. Yes this is the integrity part. No one will be looking over your shoulder critiquing your trades. I will ask that trades be one to one if possible, but if there is something that you want to try and don’t have a fair trade for, then you may do a two for one. Three for ones are discouraged. The pass will contain cigars from all regions, and there is no region for region restriction. Because there is no list of who put what, I ask that you only trade cigars that you can verify. Otherwise, you run the risk of making everyone before you in the pass look bad.

When you receive the box, look it over in a timely manner, make your selections, post your selections and repackage the box for the next player. There will be blank bands in the box, all cigars should be identified if they are bandless, and appropriate dates should be listed if applicable.

Some rules

Take what you want, put what you want, use your best judgement.

Cigars should be between a 40 and a 46 RG and be between 4" to 6" (anything longer won't fit in the box anyway)

No licking or sucking on cigars you aren't taking. This goes for your puts as well!

Ship via a method that includes a tracking number.

Make sure the person you are shipping to is ready (if they're not, contact me).

THE ORDER
BBS
– Dunhill Signed Range Corona
– Illusione 68
- 5 Vegas Miami Petite Corona
– Fuente Don Carlos #3

Napa_smokes
RA Eminencia Dec 07
H.Upman Mag 46 May 06
San Cristobal Officio Jul 07
Padilla 1932 Corona

Putz mulligan
AF Anejo #46
La Riqueza #5

Lkyman
Illusione CG4
PLPC
Padron 1964 Corona
Cohiba Siglo II

Gregor22
601 Green Corona
Diplomatico #4

Rebel Herfer
Esencia Corona Gorda
Añejo No. 46 '05
DPG Blue Label Preferidos
Tatuaje Noellas

golfgar
Don Pepin Cuban Classic
La Corona
Cabaiguan
La Riqueza
Tatuaje Black Label

Ddepaola
Punch Corona
Cohiba Sig II
Cohiba Secreto

lovetheleaf
Monte No 3
Sancho Panza Non Plus
Por Larranga PC

Junkman_56
Cabaiguán - Guapos Junior
Partagas - Tres Petit Coronas
Punch - Royal Selection No. 12
Punch - Corona

Mr_Wolf
La Riqueza
Illusione cg:4
Cabaiguan maduro
Le Hoyo du Rio

bpj87
H. Upmann MM 89
Opus No. 4
SCdlH El Principe
RyJ Corona
Boli PC
Punch RS12
Sancho Panza Corona

Grateful1
JL Corona
JL PC
Punch PC

br174
Illusione ECCJ
Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos (first for me)
Monte #4 (06)
Esencia Corona (first also)
RyJ Coronitas en Cedro (05)
Cohiba Siglo II (gift for a friend)

Brewmeister
SLR Serie A (06)
IanHummel
Casa Fuente corona gorda
Opus Fuente Fuente

Alexgtp
mmburtch
MX--Virtual
upman belvederes '92
tat black cello
esencia pc
la riqueza #3

When this thing gets back to me, I will post the begining and ending line-up

Starting line-up

Illusione 68
Cohiba secreto 6/07
Upman PC 99
Boli PC 98
La Corona PC 92
5Vegas Miami PC
Dunhill Signature corona
SCdLH Officio 07
Anejo 46 07
Casa Fuente CG 07
Don Carlos #3 06
Opus X FF 07
Opus X #4 07
Padron 64 corona 06
Padilla 1932 CG
Upman Mag 46 06
RA Emencia RE Suiza 07
Anejo 46 06
Punch RS 12 00
EO 601 Oscuro PC

Ending Line-up

601 green corona
tat red angeles
plpc '06
opus #4
SLR serie A
vsg tres mystique
ashton maduro corona
Cabaiguan Guapo corona
aurora 100 anos corona
plpc '07
anejo 46
pam 64 corona
davidoff mili corona
opus #5
pam principe
vsg illusione
anejo 46 '07
boli ce
anejo 46
tat red hermosos
upman pc '99
hoyo EL '07
boli ce '08
RyJ pc? early 50's
monte #4 '04
anejo 46
opus #4 '07
padilla 1932 cg
dunhill signed range corona
boli pc '06
Cohiba Siglo II
Punch Punch
Padron 1926 #35
Opus X #5

This sounds like fun. I'd love to get in on this if you'll have me. This is one of my favorite sizes.

I'm up for a good pass to participate in :cool: Let me know

Thanks

I love a good corona and love trading them too. If you'll have me, I'd dig getting in on this.

Being that this would be my first pass, I certainly understand if it's not the right one to start my career.

Thanks

I would love a place in this pass! These are three of my favorite sizes, and I find the idea of not knowling the contents of the pass in advance novel. Looks like fun!

I love it! Back to the way a pass should be handled. A no gimmicks pass. Im in if you will have me.

I have been on this board for a year and a half now, and I really want to join a pass.
Corona is not my thing. Maybe next time.

Well it just so happens to be Corona Gorda is primarily the size I smoke. Tat Blacks, VSG's, mmmmm...

I want in, I have a lot of really nice stuff to add here.